When the going got tough, the tough got going

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With all the penalties, injuries and turnovers the team never gave up. They grew up some tonight and it was beautiful to watch. And the running game! Couldn’t believe my eyes. That final drive by Dak won the game. Actually it won the game twice. Once by scoring and running the clock down to 20 some odd seconds and then when he recovered the Dowdle fumble down close to the goal line. Great game by Dak. Go Cowboys!

sbark

Reaction score
With all the penalties, injuries and turnovers the team never gave up. They grew up some tonight and it was beautiful to watch. And the running game! Couldn’t believe my eyes. That final drive by Dak won the game. Actually it won the game twice. Once by scoring and running the clock down to 20 some odd seconds and then when he recovered the Dowdle fumble down close to the goal line. Great game by Dak. Go Cowboys!
Some good points
Some rose colorered glasses takes

But.... a great road win in the nfl.
Great road win

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tonight's effort is a clear indicator Mike McCarthy is still in the good graces of the roster. He is nowhere close to losing the team at this stage.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tonight's effort is a clear indicator Mike McCarthy is still in the good graces of the roster. He is nowhere close to losing the team at this stage.
Absolutely nobody quit and more guys fell down I mean with Tyler Smith and Zach Martin at one time you had Hoffman and bass which by the way I'm still impressed with those two dudes come in we run the ball better but guys were falling down like flies on both sides of the ball on a late game and a delay weather outdoors every reason to fold up and just shut down and they did not with a groin injury game-winning touchdown catch I thought maybe he was playing possum like he made them think he was hurt and then he gets by but he is hurt.. It was a hard nose game and we matched their energy as far as playing tough in the trenches tackling tough not giving up I'm impressed I'm not saying we're going to the Super bowl but this was unexpected.. This type of energy effort and toughness when all the chips are down I I was not expecting this this is usually when they disappoint us and we lose by one point.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks now I have this song in my head. :cool: