When will Romo reach 40 TD's?

CPonder14

Reaction score
I know stats doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things, BUT 40 TD's is special, and its even more special knowing who else has had 40 TD's before........

D Marino
P Manning
K Warner
T Brady
T Romo?

Will he get the 5 today vs Philly?
@ Carolina?
last game of the season @ Washington?
or wont he reach the historic mark?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
2 td's agaisnt the eagles and 2 td's against the panthers. nothing against the skins because he either doesn't play, or only plays for a quarter. that isn't that much of a stretch is it? 39 is still amazing. if we lose the philly game, i say he breaks 40.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
zeroburrito;1834703 said:
2 td's agaisnt the eagles and 2 td's against the panthers. nothing against the skins because he either doesn't play, or only plays for a quarter. that isn't that much of a stretch is it? 39 is still amazing. if we lose the philly game, i say he breaks 40.

the smiley meant that it was just in jest.

i just thought it was funny that you chose 39 as your number, that's all.

sago1

Reaction score
If he only throws 2 against the Eagles, then we in very tight game with outcome in doubt til near the end. I think he gets 4 against them and finishes up with 3 against the Panthers. I do think Cowboy starters will play the entire first half against the Skins (don't want to lose momentum) and Romo will also get 2 against them for a total of 9 more TDs or 44 for the season.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
or marion barber scores a few times near the goal line? all 2 passing td's means is that we used a rb to run it in instead of more passing..there is a reason why tom brady is demolishing records. they always pass, and they score(by pass) when they don't have to.

sago1

Reaction score
Running it in for a TD is fine but we score quicker and more often through the air. I may easily be wrong but seems to me that our 2 closest games came against the Bills and the Lions when Romo was held to 2 TDs. Another close game came against the Vikes when Romo held to 1(?) TD. I know we ended up beating the Vikes by about 10 points but that game was also tight--partly in my mind because of Romo hammy. I want us to dominate this game and that means we score some serious points & utilize TO to max along with some decent deep throws (30 yards) to Crayton & Hurd. Sure would like to see Austin grab a TD as well.

kmd24

Reaction score
The way Lito Sheppard's been playing, I think he could reach 40 this afternoon.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
TO will get two TD grabs and Witten will get one from Romo today.

Then Romo get his 40th against Pathers.