Where are you now?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gorgeous area. I've been to Flathead Lake and Kalispell, but I haven't made it into Glacier National Park quite yet. I do hear it's incredible though.
It's pretty magical - great hiking trails, spectacular mountains and lakes and, on a good day, views of bighorn sheep, mountain goats and grizzlies.

Not on the same level as Yellowstone, but gorgeous in its own right.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
French Broad River Ashville NC. Just landed a 7lb steel head. going to fish for another hour then back to camp for breakfast.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am back where I was the first time I answered this but will not be here for long.

Creeper

Reaction score
Northern NJ. It is overcast and very humid today. The sun might burn through a little later when I will be mowing my lawn.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Small world, just ate at Vernons Kuntry katfish right down the road :thumbup:
I'm about an hour and a half east of y'all near Woodville, Tx.

Got back from Canada and 3 days in east Tennessee (visiting my only living sister) a week ago. Temps in Maritime Canada were wonderful . Long sleeves in the mornings, t-shirt by mid morning. It was 50 degrees the morning I left New Brunswick. Everything under 90° in the hills if E. Tenn. Then I got into this blast furnace. Takes about a week to get acclimated.

strollinruss

Reaction score
I'm about an hour and a half east of y'all near Woodville, Tx.

Got back from Canada and 3 days in east Tennessee (visiting my only living sister) a week ago. Temps in Maritime Canada were wonderful . Long sleeves in the mornings, t-shirt by mid morning. It was 50 degrees the morning I left New Brunswick. Everything under 90° in the hills if E. Tenn. Then I got into this blast furnace. Takes about a week to get acclimated.
I got cousins in Woodville. Wife is from Livingston

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Juneau, Alaska... delightfully cool (55F) and rainy and we're hiking a local trail. Back to MT on Wednesday