Where oh where are the trolls tonight?

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
I can't recall a week this year that some troll from another team hasn't signed in to run their juvenile smack.

Unless I missed it....didn't we at least have some Eagle trash talkers (emphasis on trash) or are they all in jail?

ologan

Reaction score
Sorry to throw this in here,but the "game threads" all seem to be closed. ***???

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
theyll open it when the game is about to start.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1835404 said:
HogsRLegends is still lurking about

I'm talkin more 'bout the ones that create accounts just for the week...yak...then never come back.

ologan;1835406 said:
Sorry to throw this in here,but the "game threads" all seem to be closed. ***???

Pssst...it's not game time yet. Quit trying to hijack this thread of significant information.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Phoenix Talon has been absent since we beat the Eagles earlier this year. (I am sure he will show back up if they win)

The rest of the Eagle trolls have taken the lead of their leader PT and went into hibernation until they win a game.

HogsRLegends got himself banned yesterday for making racist comments.

All the rest of the Commander trolls have been quiet since we showed respect to Taylor.

Giant trolls stopped coming here a long time ago

as far as our "hometeam" trolls

Edunce spent all night in an unholy circle putting curses on Henry.

STSINAZ is waiting for us to have a close game, so he can come in and tell us how bad we suck.

No clue what BB is doing .... probably trying to figure out how to discredit Jerry Jones for this team.

;)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Thank God for this loss, now we can get back to playing scared football and not take teams for granted.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Wow, a pic of any woman wearing a dress, automatic post deletion. I'm guessing I should have posted a pic of a man instead, liberals must rule here.