Where the heck did Willie Parker (RB) come from?

zagnut

Reaction score
I'm a Terps/ACC fan and I don't remember this guy playing for North Carolina at all. He's been really strong this year running the ball for Pittsburgh. Great OL, but he's had some dominant games.

jay cee

Reaction score
zagnut said:
I'm a Terps/ACC fan and I don't remember this guy playing for North Carolina at all. He's been really strong this year running the ball for Pittsburgh. Great OL, but he's had some dominant games.
In the game that I saw him play earlier this season, they said that he was a backup at North Carolina.

I know Domanick Davis of the Texans was a backup to LaBrandon Toefield at LSU. And he has been a really decent starting RB also. Makes you wonder how their college coaches missed on them doesn't it?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Right team right time...if either of them are on a different team we probably never hear about them.

jay cee

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Right team right time...if either of them are on a different team we probably never hear about them.
I know, that's why I never get into ripping players, because many are just not in the right situation for them to succeed.

Look how many guys on this forum was against trading antonio Bryant for Larry Johnson.

They said Johnson sucked

I'll bet Toefield gets sick when he sees how well Davis is doing, while he struggles to get playing time.