Where to get videos of the 92-95 playoffs?

TheHustler

Reaction score
Haven't seen them in a long time....... need a football fix.

Anyone know where I can get the videos at a reasonable price?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
That's exactly where I went first to look. At the moment just yearbook stuff. Hopefully entire games/playoffs will be showing up soon.

They were about a year ago, thats when I bought the real games. Its technically illegal, but who's gonna know :p:

TheHustler

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Why buy em?

so I have something to watch until football season?

I can watch one a week, every sunday. by the time i am done, football season will start :)

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
I was in Best Buy the other day and saw the 1992 NFC Championship game playing on a TV. Apparently there's a DVD of it for sale, although I never actually found it.

I did spend about 20m standing in the store though watching it, hehe.

calico

Reaction score
I have an entire library of games on DVD going back to the 60's...I will start to rip the DVD files this week and load them onto a bittorrent site.

TheHustler

Reaction score
calico said:
I have an entire library of games on DVD going back to the 60's...I will start to rip the DVD files this week and load them onto a bittorrent site.

Sent you a Private Message.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
calico said:

PM me also.

aznhalf

Reaction score
calico said:

I will love you forever, will you post the torrents up?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
any chance anyone can post these to usenet?

that would be greatly appreciated

rojan

Reaction score
calico said:

That would be AMAZING!!!

I ve only been watchin the cowboys seriuosly sice we got Rocket Ismail and went 8-8 that year so I would ove to see the triplets in there Prime

rojan

Reaction score
rojan said:
That would be AMAZING!!!

I ve only been watchin the cowboys seriuosly sice we got Rocket Ismail and went 8-8 that year so I would ove to see the triplets in there Prime

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: I love your spelling and gramer

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
calico said:

Cali, if I were there I would lend you a hand. Sounds like alot of work bro. If you follow throgh with that plan, let me know what the torrent is I will definately be seeding it for along time to come.

TEK2000

Reaction score
rojan said:
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: I love your spelling and gramer

I don't know if you were trying to make fun of him or not... but, if you were, you'd look pretty bad because YOU spelled GRAMMAR wrong.

StylisticS

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
I don't know if you were trying to make fun of him or not... but, if you were, you'd look pretty bad because YOU spelled GRAMMAR wrong.

I think he was talking to himself.:laugh1:
What's the best bit torrent site I could use? I would love to have a couple games from the 90's.