where to park for Cowboys Homes game

cowboy4life_32

Reaction score
Got my tickets for my wife's 1st Cowboy game (thanks MAX SPORTS!!!!) but I heard that it is difficult to park at the stadium. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to park or who provides shuttles to the stadium? Thanks for everyones help and I look forward to the Boys whipping up on the Texans this Sunday!!!!!!!:spanking:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cowboy4life_32;1085426 said:
Got my tickets for my wife's 1st Cowboy game (thanks MAX SPORTS!!!!) but I heard that it is difficult to park at the stadium. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to park or who provides shuttles to the stadium? Thanks for everyones help and I look forward to the Boys whipping up on the Texans this Sunday!!!!!!!:spanking:

I usually just parked at the stadium but there are buses that you can take also. I don't recall were the buses pick you up though.

dffl11

Reaction score
I park outside the stadium in one of those $20.00 lots, but thats not why i am responding. I am flying out to Texas on Saturday and Sunday with my son for the game, and i have three tickets, but we will only use 2. These tickets are way up in the cheep seats like 4-5 rows from the top, but if anyone wants to go its a free ticket. I will give it to whoever wants it. I originally thought that someone else was going so months ago i purchased three but it fell through and just me and my son will be flying out ...so the ticket will go to waste anyway.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
cowboy4life_32;1085426 said:

I park in the blue lot, but I know the Irving Hooters has bus runs to and from the stadium. Many of the hotels do the same thing.

BigDave95

Reaction score
I park in the Blue lot also but when we used to park in the cash lots, it was never too bad. There are always spots available. It's a pretty good walk, but nothing too bad.

Several area restaurants and hotels offer shuttle service as well but nothing compares to the pre and post game tailgate at the stadium.

boyzfan83

Reaction score
Actually i find it easier to park across the freeway at the hotel or restaurant parking lot. If you don't mind a little walk and walking down a steep hill to get under the freeway you really beat the traffic. This seems to be a popular route, just follow everybody else.