Where to stay in Dallas

CALCOWBOY

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I'm flying in to Dallas for the Cowboys opener, I Haven't been to Dallas since I was a Kid. Any recommendations on where to stay? I'm looking for an area with nightlife and good food.

Thanks,
Miggs

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Welcome to CZ. Enjoy your stay. Hopefully someone will be along from the area to answer your question.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
We loved our stay at the Wingate by Wyndham right hear the stadium. Arlington isn't much of a night life, so I recommend staying right in Downtown Dallas or Uptown Dallas.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I'm flying in to Dallas for the Cowboys opener, I Haven't been to Dallas since I was a Kid. Any recommendations on where to stay? I'm looking for an area with nightlife and good food.

Thanks,
Miggs

That would be either uptown in Dallas (too many bars and restaurants to count..and can walk) or maybe downtown Ft Worth (pretty active too).

bb721

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Thanks,
Miggs

The last time my wife and I stayed in Dallas for a game we stayed at the Joule Hotel, which I highly recommend. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance.