Where will Rachard Mendenhall go in the draft?

JBond

Reaction score
Where will Rashard Mendenhall go in the draft?

40 Yard Dash 4.45
20 Yard Shuttle 4.18
Bench Press 26
Vertical jump 33.5

I did not see him play this year. He seems to have a thicker lower body than RDMC. From anyone who has watched him, I would like your thoughts.
Thanks

JBond

Reaction score
So he is not just a "workout wonder" type guy? Who is better? RDMC or Mendenhall? Why?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I would never trade up for him...RB's drop in the draft...almost always.

All 3 of the top RB's won't be gone before #22, imo.

However, I still think we'll be looking at CB's and WR's.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I think he should go to the Bears, but maybe they are gun shy on rb's after firing blanks on Cedric Benson. Ultimately though I think it will be the Texans at #18 and Houston will be a better team for it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
JBond;1968368 said:
So he is not just a "workout wonder" type guy? Who is better? RDMC or Mendenhall? Why?

I think Mendenhall is the better, all round, back prospect. DMac is probably the better "wow" factor RB, but I think Mendenhall is the better back.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I like his shuttle time, means he has good agility, I was leery of him because Drew Boylhart said that he was a straight-line guy

now I'm starting to think about him in the 1st, this class is loaded w/ RBs

JBond

Reaction score
Hey BDC, Hope all is well. I really like this guy. By the way, not to go off on a tangent, but why the hate for Talib. I watched him almost every game and the kid seems to be a player. I know he gave up a couple of highlight catches, but everyone does. he seems to play with good technique.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
iceberg;1968638 said:
isn't cadillac done now?

He's on very shaky ground from what I've heard. They definitely need to address the RB position with the Caddy's questionable return.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1968652 said:
He's on very shaky ground from what I've heard. They definitely need to address the RB position with the Caddy's questionable return.

maybe not - who was the dude who came out of nowhere to make bennett stay seated? my guess is they'd give him another chance.

i see tampa in qb need if some is there.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
iceberg;1968654 said:
maybe not - who was the dude who came out of nowhere to make bennett stay seated? my guess is they'd give him another chance.

i see tampa in qb need if some is there.

Ernest Graham? He has 215 yards rushing in 3 years prior to 2007. Not sure he's an outstanding gamble as the load carrier. They don't have to draft a RB round 1, but round two would behoove them IMO.