Where's SDogo these days?

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Just realized I haven't seen posts from SDogo recently. Anyone know if he left the board? I don't konw him personaly but I always like his perspecitve. Hope everything's okay with him!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He joined the peace corps and is currently in the congo on a medical mission.

On a serious note...he has decided to take some time off from the board due to some things.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He'll be back. I have faith in that. He got treated pretty badly by a group of fellow Cowboys fans.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Hostile;4060718 said:
He'll be back. I have faith in that. He got treated pretty badly by a group of fellow Cowboys fans.

Ahhh, I can understand. I kind of did that to you some years back and I still regret doing that. Sometimes we get so passionoate about our team and positions on issues that we personally take it out on those who we disagree with. Everythimg's a learning process (to use Garrett's word - lol) and I've learned not to take such disagreements too seriously.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to when SDogo retuens. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks Hos! :)

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Hostile;4060718 said:

Some people have no idea when a great thing looks them right in the eye. This guy was a source and a half.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4060717 said:
He joined the peace corps and is currently in the congo on a medical mission.

On a serious note...he has decided to take some time off from the board due to some things.

"There I was, there I was, there I was................in the congo." :laugh1:

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
dmq;4060767 said:
Some people have no idea when a great thing looks them right in the eye. This guy was a source and a half.

Say that again,

Universal Law: Never bite the hand that feeds you?

Thanks dogs

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
dogBite.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;4060739 said:
Ahhh, I can understand. I kind of did that to you some years back and I still regret doing that. Sometimes we get so passionoate about our team and positions on issues that we personally take it out on those who we disagree with. Everythimg's a learning process (to use Garrett's word - lol) and I've learned not to take such disagreements too seriously.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to when SDogo retuens. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks Hos! :)
If you did, I do not remember it at all.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dmq;4060767 said:

Some posters do, but have no regard for anybody else anyway and act like children for their own egotistical reasons.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I looking forward to leotisbrown showing up at some some point, I miss his humor quite a bit. :D

I pretty much concluded that leotis is someone else on the board with a secondary account, none the less still hilarious.