Where's Woody's Girl?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Did she say if she was going on vacation or something?
Don't know. She hasn't been online her ein 4 days.

Brownsugar neither.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
Is this the weekend that she was going to Vegas?

That is probably what it is....if so I hope she did well.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Maybe she hit the jackpot and has left us little people behind :D

That would be the smart thing to do lol.

We could see her sitting on a chair at the balcony of some big Mansion and us trying to get money and she waving her hand in a nonchalant manner saying....let them eat cake. :p:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Wheres all the ladies? Princess hasn't been around lately, and WG neither...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
Wheres all the ladies? Princess hasn't been around lately, and WG neither...

I wonder if it has anything to do with your avatar in your archie bunker chair. ;) :p:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
BP made them jealous when they saw his rack :D

One of the few times you will hear or read me singing a country song....

lord it's hard to be humble, when your perfect in every way...
maybe Mac Davis playing in north dallas forty made me like some of his songs. :p:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep I was in Vegas. Didn't win anything. Didn't plan to. I went to ALOT of shows. Had a ball.

I'm still not back in Houston. America West lost my luggage, so I'm hanging out in San Antonio for a couple more hours till I hit the road.

I've been fighting a major case of wanting to just cuss somebody. Everything that could go wrong did the night before we left Vegas. My friend left her wallet in the cab, cuz we were in a hurry to get out. The man was scaring us he was driving so bad. She filed a police report, then went to Circus Circus, had more fun. Got to the airport 3 hours before the plane took off, cuz we had to make sure she could get on the plane. We were supposed to change planes in Phoenix, but the flight was canceled and we didn't know it. Our choices were fly back to Vegas and then San Antonio (where we departed originally) and arrive at 3:30 am. By this time I was just ready to get back in Texas. So we hopped a plane to Houston that didn't arrive until 1:30 w/o our luggage (I'm still waiting) and we rented a car and drove back to S.A. so I could get my truck. Now we're chilling, trying to figure out our next move.

Now I'm irritated as hell right now. I even almost cussed out the waitress at IHOP for not bringing enuff napkins.:bang2:

So that's what's been going on. I did enjoy Vegas tho. I LUV'D all the shows we went to, especially the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur Hotel.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Yep I was in Vegas. Didn't win anything. Didn't plan to. I went to ALOT of shows. Had a ball.

I'm still not back in Houston. America West lost my luggage, so I'm hanging out in San Antonio for a couple more hours till I hit the road.

I've been fighting a major case of wanting to just cuss somebody. Everything that could go wrong did the night before we left Vegas. My friend left her wallet in the cab, cuz we were in a hurry to get out. The man was scaring us he was driving so bad. She filed a police report, then went to Circus Circus, had more fun. Got to the airport 3 hours before the plane took off, cuz we had to make sure she could get on the plane. We were supposed to change planes in Phoenix, but the flight was canceled and we didn't know it. Our choices were fly back to Vegas and then San Antonio (where we departed originally) and arrive at 3:30 am. By this time I was just ready to get back in Texas. So we hopped a plane to Houston that didn't arrive until 1:30 w/o our luggage (I'm still waiting) and we rented a car and drove back to S.A. so I could get my truck. Now we're chilling, trying to figure out our next move.

Now I'm irritated as hell right now. I even almost cussed out the waitress at IHOP for not bringing enuff napkins.:bang2:

So that's what's been going on. I did enjoy Vegas tho. I LUV'D all the shows we went to, especially the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur Hotel.

Yikes, WG..it sounds like the best of times and the worst of times.

Good to hear from ya, tho!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
damn.......... I hate when things go bad for a person so good as yourself.

I bet you are a little :grrr:

yak at you later wg, lane