Which Colts player is the most overrated?

gbrittain

Reaction score
I voted Dungy, simply because there is proof that he had a Superbowl team but was unable to win it.

You can make a good case for all those in the poll however.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dungy - easily. Look at the other options. He has more talent on this team than you can shake a stick at.

Let me ask you this. What did Tampa Bay do right after Dungy left there?

Dungy is holding this team back.

(it doesn't help Manning fold like a cheap tent in big games)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
take your pick.....

Heck, with Dungy, and then Manning onwards, whole Offense sucks in playoffs, in key games. You probably need to include more than one in choke jobs.

sago1

Reaction score
Vanderjagt wouldn't be NFL's best FG kicker in history if he didn't make most of his kicks in other stadiums, many of whom aren't domes. He missed a 55 yarder and you think he choked. I think the whole team choked and I don't expect FG to make one that long; I just want a FG kicker who almost perfect on everything inside 45 yard line. If you expect better then his 86% then we can't sign any FG cause none will be that good. Get real.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'ts a toss up......Dungy was clearly out coached today.

I question Whether he is really in charge of this team.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
I'ts a toss up......Dungy was clearly out coached today.

I question Whether he is really in charge of this team.

You should'nt question it. The minute Manning called off the punt team that Dungy sent on to the field, that answered that question.

If Manning didn't make that first down, the Manning bashing would be 100,000 times worse, as it should be.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
voting for Vanderjact is ignorant....totally ignorant.

He's a career, CAREER 87% kicker.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Cant blame Tony, looks like Manning is running the team. He overruled Dungy.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Freeney - you can make a point of everybody listed above being over or underrated but they are all good players / coach. Freeney is just a pass rusher. He is very good at it but today on running plays he was five yards in the back field.

When he takes himself out of plays like that it makes him a bit of a liability. If teams know he is always going to be doing that running to the side he is on is a lot easier.

ghst187

Reaction score
BAZ said:
Freeney - you can make a point of everybody listed above being over or underrated but they are all good players / coach. Freeney is just a pass rusher. He is very good at it but today on running plays he was five yards in the back field.

When he takes himself out of plays like that it makes him a bit of a liability. If teams know he is always going to be doing that running to the side he is on is a lot easier.

I'm glad someone else finally noticed that too.
I don't like Zimmer's coaching but D Ware has turned into a very effective run stopper AND pass rusher, i'm anxious to see even more of the latter.