Which is most likely to happen this season?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What is the most likely to happen this season:

1. DeMarcus Ware records double digit sacks
2. Julius Jones rushs for over 1,000 yards.
3. TO catches at least 10 TD passes.
4. Bledsoe throws for more than 3,500 yards.
5. Roy Williams knocks out an opposing player.
6. Terance Newman intercepts 5 passes.
7. Cowboys win the NFC East.

Yes, I'm making it difficult. You can only choose one.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are all going to happen so I can't decide. What a tough poll. Wow.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i mean i just had to go with the only one that is a sure fact, all other are like 90% and roy is 99% lol, dan gnow that i think about it, i should have choose roy :(

Bizwah

Reaction score
I voted the Roy Williams one.....

Mainly because this happens nearly every year.

To be completely honest, I'd rather see all of those other things happen more than the Roy Williams choice (which I really don't care so much about).....I just think that choice is the most likely.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
JJ rushing for 1000 yards, he had 900+ last year whilst missing 4 games and barely playing another

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Ya know its kinda funny but the first 6 all occur imho if the players in question stay healthy.

And if the first 6 occur the 7th will as well.

...thus I chose 7 which is an all of the above in disguise.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
"All of the Above" is a distinct possibility. But I am going with Ware hitting double digits in sacks as my choice; I'm really looking for big things from him this year. However, I would not argue with anyone choosing one of the other options.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
all of those i think have a good chance of happening but its pretty much a no-brainer that T.O will get his 10 TD's. he's way too good to have less than 10 and with our O he's going to have lots of chances in the redzone. i may not be the greatest Bledsoe fan but he can sure throw it deep and T.O can catch it deep or short and take it deep

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
4. Bledsoe throws for more than 3,500 yards

Drew threw for over 3600 yards last year with no running game, a beat up line, and no receiver named TO to throw too.....therefore The Answer thinks the 3500 should be surpassed easily.

~The Answer

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
The Answer said:
4. Bledsoe throws for more than 3,500 yards

Drew threw for over 3600 yards last year with no running game, a beat up line, and no receiver named TO to throw too.....therefore The Answer thinks the 3500 should be surpassed easily.

~The Answer

Just might. :starspin

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it too late to add, 'Cundiff will not miss any chip shot FGs for Dallas'. :p:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK I finally voted. Had to give a player from my home state some love since he hadn't got a single vote yet. TNew, your the man and you got my vote!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
bbgun said:
5. Hopefully it's a Commander.

It will...it will be Santana Moss! Roy took a lot of flack for those two passes, that he was not ever responsible for, and that made Roy look bad! :mad:

Santana Moss is going to catch a little hitch pass...then BOOM!

He's going to wish he was Joe "one leg" Thiesman! :mad:

:star:

thor_01

Reaction score
i really believe that Paris Hilton has a better chance of becoming a Nun, before i could pick a wrong answer from that group, and as there is no all of the above, i am afraid i will have to refrain from choosing just one,tough poll..........