Which media 1st rd picks, can be there on start of day 2?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We see it every draft, cannot believe a certain 1st rd projected media pick is still available in rd 2. Just last year, nobody saw Diggs being there for the Cowboys in rd 2. I think this yr, slotting is going to be way off due to the lack of a combine, team workouts and 30 visits. Here are some 1st rd lock prospects we have seen from the media scouts project, it's possible a few names could still be there when rd 2 begins:

Tackle-Jenkins
Edge-Paye, Phillips
Defensive Tackle-Barmore
Linebacker-Collins, Davis
Safety-Moehrig

RS12

Reaction score
I think it was Eric Edholm who was writing about this in the last couple of days. Look at positions considered to be deep except QB. I think Farley falls a bit, not sure out of 1st round.

RS12

Reaction score
We see it every draft, cannot believe a certain 1st rd projected media pick is still available in rd 2. Just last year, nobody saw Diggs being there for the Cowboys in rd 2. I think this yr, slotting is going to be way off due to the lack of a combine, team workouts and 30 visits. Here are some 1st rd lock prospects we have seen from the media scouts project, it's possible a few names could still be there when rd 2 begins:

Tackle-Jenkins
Edge-Paye, Phillips
Defensive Tackle-Barmore
Linebacker-Collins, Davis
Safety-Moehrig
Of this Davis and Moehrig would not be shocking. They would certainly go quickly day 2.