Which Offensive Tackle Do You Want In The First

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I would trade down in the 30's, and draft either Kingsley Suamataia or Patrick Paul .Pair either one of these players to the left side with Tyler Smith , and you improved your offensive line, at both run and pass.Who do you all like.

rambo2

Reaction score
I would trade down in the 30's, and draft either Kingsley Suamataia or Patrick Paul .Pair either one of these players to the left side with Tyler Smith , and you improved your offensive line, at both run and pass.Who do you all like.
I don't like either one of those. I like Jordan Morgan.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I think Murphy could fall to us, but I don’t expect him to. He and Newton are just too good to slip IMO. But if either one is there I’m pouncing.

Carson

Reaction score
I think Murphy could fall to us, but I don’t expect him to. He and Newton are just too good to slip IMO. But if either one is there I’m pouncing.
I expect a run on tackles in that 13-24 range so one or two may slide.

I expect Guyton and Frazier to go much higher causing a few guys like Thomas and Murphy to fall

Daillest88

Reaction score
I prefer Byron Murphy because they haven't had a good dtackle in decades.
Yea I’d definitely take Murphy if he’s there. Plenty of OL will be available in the 2nd round. Wanted JPJ or Barton with our 1st but we haven’t had ish at DT in so long.

BadLieutenant

Reaction score
I'll take,the big LT from Georgia, Mims, that way for the next,10-12 seasons we will have dominant offensive Line,on Left side w/Smith @,his best position RG