Which Teams will Show up on Sunday ...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I wish I knew what Eagles team will show up on Sunday ...

...the defensive team that shut down the Chiefs, 9ers, and came from behind to win a nail biting Chargers ...or perhaps the defensive team that didn't have the answers to the onslaught spanking from the Cowboys or the Broncos.

Or perhaps I should be pondering about which Commanders team will show up Sunday ...last week was ugly for the Skins too -- they haven't exactly been consistent either. Will the team that demonstrated dropped passes, fumbles and turnovers show up?

Well, whichever team shows up, I think it's pretty evenly matched. I guess it always boils down to which team wants it more.

While the C-Boys take a much deserved breather, the G-Men play the 9ers. This may tUrn Out to be an interesting weekend.

See you the week after ...in Philly!

lspain1

Reaction score
PT, it will be interesting to see how the Eagles perform without TO. The skin's run D has been shown to be suspect. I wonder if Reid can find the rushing attack he lost somewhere. I gotta say that I'm suspecting that the Eagles problems in the clubhouse are festering. This week will begin to answer some serious questions for your team. We shall see.

Regardless of how Eagles vs Skins turns out I would love to see the 49er's surprise the G-men. Perhaps we'll see Pickett mount a charge out west. :)

Hoov

Reaction score
yes, hard to tell what the true identity of the Commanders team is after last week. and hard to guess at how the eagles will aproach this sunday night game without TO. Actually, i am expecting an interesting back and forth dogfight in this upcoming game. If nothing else it should be exciting to watch.