Which way is she spinning?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Clockwise or Counter Clockwise? ;)

brain.gif

Think it's one way? Keep watching. Look at her leg's shadow for a few moments. Did she switch directions? :laugh2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Both but I have hard time paying attention to what direction she is turning. :laugh1:

bouttime

Reaction score
Counterclockwise...Look at her leading shoulder (Left) drop, to twist through the turn. Also her hair is trailing to the right. Hair does'nt lead in a turn, it follows. But your right...I had a hard time watching her hair. Later...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bouttime;1717553 said:
Counterclockwise...Look at her leading shoulder (Left) drop, to twist through the turn. Also her hair is trailing to the right. Hair does'nt lead in a turn, it follows. But your right...I had a hard time watching her hair. Later...
Blink your eyes and it will appear she's going to other way. It's an optical illusion. You can see both directions if you look.

morieeel

Reaction score
Too cool. It took me a while to see the switch. Of course, for awhile I was focused to hard on the "upper Body". :)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile;1717590 said:
Blink your eyes and it will appear she's going to other way.

morieeel;1717613 said:
Too cool. It took me a while to see the switch. Of course, for awhile I was focused to hard on the "upper Body". :)

Hos says she goes both ways...

I'll be back in a few minutes...