While Dissapointed I am Thankful!

itoldyouSOE

Reaction score
DBoys said:
No serious injuries guys!!

Amen to that. And this was a preseason game. The 4th one at that.

I would have like to have seen a W, but I'll take no injuries entering the season any day.

DBoys

Reaction score
itoldyouSOE said:
Amen to that. And this was a preseason game. The 4th one at that.

I would have like to have seen a W, but I'll take no injuries entering the season any day.

Yep me too

Big Dakota

Reaction score
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Health means more than anything we could have done tonight.

scottsp

Reaction score
Absolutely. Health is all I really care about right now. Heading to Jacksonville, we are in really good shape. Very happy about that.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I cringed twice in the game when Brad brought up the "I word" but luckily, they were quickly followed by a Vikings player. :)

Reaction score
DBoys said:

Amen to that! God only knows why BP didn't go for 2 at the end of regulation. IMHO he's one of the top 10 coaches in NFL history, but that was just a bonehead call.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
The halftime report I heard mentioned that Bradie James was pulled from the game with a strained groin but that that was precautionary. Did they say anything else after the game on that?

DBoys

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
The halftime report I heard mentioned that Bradie James was pulled from the game with a strained groin but that that was precautionary. Did they say anything else after the game on that?

He is ok

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
DBoys said:

Thanks.
Well if all is good on the injury front then another positive to take from this game was the extra evaluation time we got for the bottom of the roster players. Rector and Hurd got every possible chance to perform and they did fairly well.
How much quarters did McQuistan play? Just the first half?

DBoys

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
Thanks.
Well if all is good on the injury front then another positive to take from this game was the extra evaluation time we got for the bottom of the roster players. Rector and Hurd got every possible chance to perform and they did fairly well.
How much quarters did McQuistan play? Just the first half?

Yep and he did good

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
Amen to that! God only knows why BP didn't go for 2 at the end of regulation. IMHO he's one of the top 10 coaches in NFL history, but that was just a bonehead call.

The Tuna works in mysterious ways :confused:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
DBoys said:

Bite your tongue. It is not being reported yet, but Bradie james did something to his right knee on that 98 yard drive.

Newman missed travis taylor and then james and williams I think it was tackled him and james came up favoring his knee.

None of the media has said anything about this, but I am very scared. He walked all the way down to the other side of the field when the first quarter ended by himself bending his right knee and stretching it and flexing it. He finally came out and was getting looked at by the trainers, the radio broadcast said nothing else about it, parcells said nothing about it and the post game show said nothing about it.

I am nervous though, Krisite scales said she was told he did something to his groin, so we will have to wait and see. We cant lose him.

Iago33

Reaction score
You think Bill would miss the opportunity to have more evaluation of the bottom guys and to work some guys into shape? No starter was in during overtime (that I can think of).