Who are some of your trade targets?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We have seemed to have gotten a little more agressive with trades the last two years. I expect this to be an avenue we use to add some talent this offseason.

Who are are some of your targets?

Id like to revist the Jamal Adams talks. See if we can get them down to a first and a day 3.

Another guy I would like to look at is OJ Howard if this price is right. I dont they value to postion much in TB. Excellent in line TE who is a good blocker and down field threat. Injuries have been a problem though. With the injury history, I would balk at more than a day 3 pick.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would trade DLAW to the Jets straight up for Adams if we are moving to a 3-4 scheme.

Verdict

Reaction score
We have seemed to have gotten a little more agressive with trades the last two years. I expect this to be an avenue we use to add some talent this offseason.

Id like to revist the Jamal Adams talks. See if we can get them down to a first and a day 3.

Another guy I would like to look at is OJ Howard if this price is right. I dont they value to postion much in TB. Excellent in line TE who is a good blocker and down field threat. Injuries have been a problem though. With the injury history, I would balk at more than a day 3 pick.

I think you either have to let Amari walk or pass on a trade for Adams. Both would get your cap all about of whack with no cheap labor in the pipeline.

More likely trades are trades for late round picks.

EST_1986

Reaction score

OJ Howard sounds like a great trade and addition to this offense

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A Strong Safety that does not get INTs...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one on the trade radar. Unless as mentioned above, we need a Vikings type GM to take DLaw off out hands. But in this case instead of picks and player, I would settle for a 3rd rounder. :laugh:

And NO to Adams, he is not worth the picks nor the cap hit left on his deal.