Who are the 3 or 4 players

rags747

Reaction score
that Jerry would be willing to trade up for if they slipped somewhat? I read somewhere that Jerry was quoted as saying this.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
rags747 said:
that Jerry would be willing to trade up for if they slipped somewhat? I read somewhere that Jerry was quoted as saying this.

If he made it to 11 or greater, I'd go after Winston Justice. Could happen.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Possibly Michael Huff..if the Lions pick a QB at 10.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
There's no one in this draft I would trade up for outside of Leinart or Young, and that's ONLY if they fell considerably.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt said:
There's no one in this draft I would trade up for outside of Leinart or Young, and that's ONLY if they fell considerably.

they'd be two of the last people I'd trade up for...in fact I wouldnt do it all for either of them

both are boom or bust types who have alot of holes in their game...the only QB's I'd ever trade up for in the 1st rd are Troy Aikman/John Elway type prospects

David

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
they'd be two of the last people I'd trade up for...in fact I wouldnt do it all for either of them

both are boom or bust types who have alot of holes in their game...the only QB's I'd ever trade up for in the 1st rd are Troy Aikman/John Elway type prospects

David

I gotta go with you there. If I had a 3rd or 4th pick, I'd take one, but I wouldn't give up picks to get them. I have no idea which way they are going to go - but they both have bust potential.

DON'T MISQUOTE ME ANYONE - THEY ALSO HAVE HIGH REWARDS.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Hawk/Huff/Ngata/Justice in that order.

Wow I was about to say the same 4, but then it'd just seem like I stole your idea... umm... good work.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
littlewebs said:
Wow I was about to say the same 4, but then it'd just seem like I stole your idea... umm... good work.
Brilliant minds...Well you know the rest..

I would love Ngata in this draft. I'm actually pretty amazed at how fast he is on the field for his size.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Brilliant minds...Well you know the rest..

I would love Ngata in this draft. I'm actually pretty amazed at how fast he is on the field for his size.

I saw every Duck game this year. He got triple teamed on a regular basis and still put up the stats he did. Most impressive was his screen sniff-outs. I remember at least 3 separate plays this year where he caught the RB from behind.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Well the players i thing jones would trade 4 are young/ lienart/ hawk/ huff/ justice. mine are the same except take off the first two