Who are the top front offices in the NFL?

Creeper

Reaction score
I think they got the teams at the top right. I would add the New Orleans Saints too. That team is so far over the CAP every year and yet they manage to solve the problem and add a few quality free agents to the mix as well. I give them a lot of credit.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
So we got as many votes for this as Dak did for MVP. That's something to brag about, right?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Everything is questionable at best outside of the draft. So this is not surprising at all.

plasticman

Reaction score
When I saw the title, my first thought was Decosta and the Ravens. It was the same when their GM was Ozzie Newsome. I also felt the 49ers were strong.

Most posters know how I feel about Jerry Jones. Still, he does not represent the entirety of the Cowboys executive team.

These facts cannot be denied:

The Cowboys have drafted the highest number of Pro Bowlers and All Pros in the past 5 seasons.

The Cowboys regular season record over the previous three seasons has been 36-15 and only one team has a better record, the Chiefs.

The Cowboys are one of only six teams to make the playoffs for the past three consecutive seasons.

Too be clear, they are not the best. However, they are far better than their ranking indicates. The fact that they are handicapped by an incompetent GM illustrates just how talented the overall staff is.

RS12

Reaction score
Tyler Jones (@thetylerjones) / X

gtb1943

Reaction score
IF you are looking at the last twenty years I could see Ravens being first.

But for the last ten years it is so clearly KC.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Im just as down on jerry and company as anyone but they won 36 games the past 3 years. We aren't panthers or browns bad.
We won 36 games hunting QB's and getting turnovers in a passing league. It is not a passing league anymore when teams play the Cowboys.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
When I saw the title, my first thought was Decosta and the Ravens. It was the same when their GM was Ozzie Newsome. I also felt the 49ers were strong.

Most posters know how I feel about Jerry Jones. Still, he does not represent the entirety of the Cowboys executive team.

These facts cannot be denied:

The Cowboys have drafted the highest number of Pro Bowlers and All Pros in the past 5 seasons.

The Cowboys regular season record over the previous three seasons has been 36-15 and only one team has a better record, the Chiefs.

The Cowboys are one of only six teams to make the playoffs for the past three consecutive seasons.

Too be clear, they are not the best. However, they are far better than their ranking indicates. The fact that they are handicapped by an incompetent GM illustrates just how talented the overall staff is.
I think it's higher level than that

It's about which organization has the best structure, most professional, LEAST dysfunctional, more like a Fortune 500 Company and less like, well, us.

Dan Snyder in WASH woulda been the worst, despite being a valuable franchise. We're not like those WASH teams...but our team structure sucks. It's a bunch of Yes Men kissing Jerry's liver spotted melted buttox, while he acts like a very rich attention starved 9 year old.