Who asked the last question?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I heard Werder ask a question in T.O.'s interview yesterday, and T.O. gave his ususal, "next question."

But who asked the last question, "do you think there are people out to get you?", when Owens shut down the interview, ... was that Werder?

Also, has anyone else noticed how in depth T.O. goes into answering the question after the one Werder asks each interview?

He won't give Werder the time of day, and then gives a speech on the next answer.

:laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll have to watch the interview again cause I wasn't paying enough attention when he shut it down.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Werder though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know who it was but I know it wasn't Werder who asked the last question.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Rampage;2504247 said:
I don't know who it was but I know it wasn't Werder who asked the last question.

How do you know that? It came from the same side of the room that Werder was on.

I'm not saying it was, but how can you say it was not him.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
My favorite is when another reporter asks the same exact question as Werder and he answers it for the other reporter. Good stuff.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2505959 said:
How do you know that? It came from the same side of the room that Werder was on.

I'm not saying it was, but how can you say it was not him.
cause I can tell by the voice. it wasn't Werders voice.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2503925 said:
I heard Werder ask a question in T.O.'s interview yesterday, and T.O. gave his ususal, "next question."

But who asked the last question, "do you think there are people out to get you?", when Owens shut down the interview, ... was that Werder?

Also, has anyone else noticed how in depth T.O. goes into answering the question after the one Werder asks each interview?

He won't give Werder the time of day, and then gives a speech on the next answer.

:laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

Doomsday;2505967 said:
My favorite is when another reporter asks the same exact question as Werder and he answers it for the other reporter. Good stuff.

It really doesn't matter. At a press conference, any comment a player makes is available for all reporters.

Werder's going to get his story. The only story he's not going to get is one generated by T.O. himself outside of a press conference. But if he comes across inside information, he's going to get it verified through another team source before he eventually asks T.O.

Werder's doing his job. No matter how much a source hates you, as a professional, you're still obligated to ask him questions and get his response if it is a story involving him (T.O., in this case).

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2505988 said:
It was a stupid question no matter who asked it.
he just seemed like he's sick of the media because they turned a lot of his fans on him. He hated being boo'd so I wouldn't be suprised if that's the attitude he takes towards the media for the rest of the season.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Rampage;2505993 said:
he just seemed like he's sick of the media because they turned a lot of his fans on him. He hated being boo'd so I wouldn't be suprised if that's the attitude he takes towards the media for the rest of the season.

Correction. Probably the rest on his life. And I don't blame him. If you don't want to be talked about then lay low. If people are going to jump you for whatever you say no matter what then don't give them anything. Barber lays low and does his job and all people think of him are happy thoughts. Who know what evil lurks in the hearts of men? It's a rhetorical question ok.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
The problem is that because of some of the stuff that happened early in is career, reporters will ALWAYS try to start something with Owens. Most reporters are nothing more than lazy glorified versions of the rest of us anyway (i.e. just fans). So if there isn't any other news going on, they'll try and create some. It's like a dog with a bone. You give him a bone and he'll knaw on it even if there's no meat left on it. You throw him a steak and he'll eat the steak and then when he's finished with that, he'll go right back to knawing on his bone. T.O. is in a sense the media's bone. There's nothing left there but they just won't let it go.

Kilyin

Reaction score
holla.jpg