who do we need to win today ??

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Saints
Giants
Ravens
Cowboys
Panthers/Bucs (probably Panthers though..)

The Panch

Reaction score
New Orleans beating Atlanta is the only game of relevance. Tampa losing to Carolina tomorrow would be a boost cause of the tie breaker.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea its really just the Saints. I'd like a Carolina win as well but if we can come out of this with just a Falcons loss i'd take it. Cowboys could lose and still be in a good situation if Falcons lose.

The Panch

Reaction score
ajk23az;2465703 said:
Saints
Giants
Ravens
Cowboys
Panthers/Bucs (probably Panthers though..)
What does the Giants or Ravens winning matter to us? The Eagles are basically a 6 loss team, so they're irrelevant. It would actually be better if the Giants lost so they would play with more passion against Carolina in a few weeks.

Ravens is also irrelevant. They're AFC and regardless of what happens to Pittsburgh in the next two weeks, they're still gonna need to win against us cause the division wont be clinched and they'll be playing for a bye week.

ajk23az

Reaction score
The Panch;2465717 said:
What does the Giants or Ravens winning matter to us? The Eagles are basically a 6 loss team, so they're irrelevant. It would actually be better if the Giants lost so they would play with more passion against Carolina in a few weeks.

Ravens is also irrelevant. They're AFC and regardless of what happens to Pittsburgh in the next two weeks, they're still gonna need to win against us cause the division wont be clinched and they'll be playing for a bye week.

Ummmm the Ravens do play the Commanders dude, if you don't think the Commanders can catch us your insane..

With the Giants winning it will knock the Eagles out of the playoffs almost certainly. The Giants won't "let up" for any game this year.

The Panch

Reaction score
^^^^^
I forgot about the Skins. And if we have to rely to compete with the Eagles who are basically a 6 loss team, we're not making the playoffs.

Even tho we have the tie breaker with Tampa, Im not so sure it wouldnt be best for Carolina to lose. They just dont look as good as Tampa and their schedule is a bit tougher down the stretch.

links18

Reaction score
Would be nice if the Lions beat the Vikings also. Currently, tied at the end of the 1st quarter....

ajk23az

Reaction score
The Panch;2465726 said:
^^^^^
I forgot about the Skins. And if we have to rely to compete with the Eagles who are basically a 6 loss team, we're not making the playoffs.

Even tho we have the tie breaker with Tampa, Im not so sure it wouldnt be best for Carolina to lose. They just dont look as good as Tampa and their schedule is a bit tougher down the stretch.

We aren't going to catch the Giants, might as well eliminate all of the teams possible.

noletime95

Reaction score
I am pulling for the Bucs vs. the Panthers. Dallas could get the tie-break vs. Carolina too. The Panthers have a much tougher remaining schedule than Tampa.

The Panch

Reaction score
ajk23az;2465732 said:
We aren't going to catch the Giants, might as well eliminate all of the teams possible.
Not to mention Washington's schedule is pretty camp cupcake.

The Panch

Reaction score
ajk23az;2465741 said:
The more NFC teams lose the better is my take.
Actually, Chicago winning would give Minny more motivation to beat Atlanta in week #16.

sbark

Reaction score
Could it be, that on how the early games go, if totaly in our favor....might have a bearing on Players going come our game time..

Ware, RoyWr

just thinking, not prediciting