Who do you like in Championship games?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
SF is up to 7 1/2 point favs .
Ravens are holding at 4 point favs .

Don’t like the 7 1/2 to give up in SF. And I think Mahomes will go down swinging if he doesn’t pull it out.

I take both dogs with the points.

What say you ?

Flamma

Reaction score
I absolutely take KC and the points. I think they're going to win that game.

I never take an underdog unless I think they have a shot to win. I never put money hoping a team keeps it close. I'm taking the 49ers and laying the points. My hopes and prayers will be with the Lions. Not my money.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I absolutely take KC and the points. I think they're going to win that game.

I never take an underdog unless I think they have a shot to win. I never put money hoping a team keeps it close. I'm taking the 49ers and laying the points. My hopes and prayers will be with the Lions. Not my money.
Well unfortunately that’s how you make money in NFL as so many winners don’t cover .

Flamma

Reaction score
Well unfortunately that’s how you make money in NFL as so many winners don’t cover .
Yeah, they don't cover. I'm not saying don't take the points. But if you do, you have to believe that team can win. If you don't believe the team can win, you don't take the points unless it's stupid high.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, they don't cover. I'm not saying don't take the points. But if you do, you have to believe that team can win. If you don't believe the team can win, you don't take the points unless it's stupid high.
High in the NFL can be less than aTD.

No, you only need to believe they “ can “ win and will give a close game.

Chiefs was an easy bet today. Knew they’d be a tough out. I’m not sure Mahomes should ever be an underdog.

SF coming up I think should win but hate giving up the 7 1/2. It’s not a game I’d wager but if was would take Lions mostly cause they could win but should stay close.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I'll take Chiefs, and in a few hours I'll let you know between 49ers/Lions.

Jipper

Reaction score
Boy was I wrong about Baltimore and maybe Detroit too!!! Wow a chiefs bs lions Super Bowl would be very cool and unexpected

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stupidest coaching decisions I’ve ever seen in my 60+ years by Dumb Dan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t get any accolades for picking the spreads right. At almost 70 I still got it . Lol