Who do you think is the Cowboys best player

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Who do you think is the Cowboys best player per their respective position?

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
What metric are we using? Just individual talent? Who would be one player we would take if we were starting a team? Most productive?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
cobra said:
What metric are we using? Just individual talent? Who would be one player we would take if we were starting a team? Most productive?

That's up to you.

Rich......

superpunk

Reaction score
As annoying as it is, it's TO. Hands down. Roy and T-New could be up there, but you can make an argument for TO being the best receiver in the league.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Mike Vanderjagt is the 2nd best kicker in the league behind Vinatieri and is the all-time highest % FG kicker. To me that makes him the best at his position on our team.

johnnycomelately

Reaction score
I voted for Bledsoe. He had none. Everyone should get votes. Somebody vote for James, Glenn or Ware.

It's a team for god's sake.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I voted for Owens.

You could argue that Vanderjagt is the best kicker in the game, if not ever in regards to FG %, but I think everybody agrees that Vinatieri is better.

With Owens, on the field he's the best WR in the game. But the big thing is he has more versatility in that he can kill teams with short patterns or the deep ball. That put him over Roy and Newman. Vanderjagt isn't a good kickoff guy, so that puts T.O. as the best for me.

Rich............

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
As good as many of us know TNew is, many non Cowboys fans barely know him.

Roy Williams is a great safety, but it's a toss up with him, Reed, Taylor, Harrison....

Witten is great, but he's not as much a game changer as Gates, and Gonzalez has done it for a while. Shockey and those guys also get alot of credit, so it's hard to make a clear cut case for him.

Sad but true, TO is definately the guy who you look at for this question. You say TO is the best WR in the league, and even if someone disagrees, they can't call you a fool and pull Chad Johnson or Randy Moss out and win the argument.

Vanderjagt is and was a great kicker, but after missing that kick in the playoffs, the 1st trully BIG kick in his career, I think his stock dropped below Vinateri's alot more.