CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Commanders-vs-Cowboys game and by how much? (week 4)

Who do you think will win the Commanders-vs-Cowboys game and by how much? (week 4)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Some really bad breakdowns would need to happen for the Cowboys to lose this one, our defense against thier current offense is no match...thier D is not trash though, hopefully our run game can do close to the damage Philthy did..20 to 3 Cowboys but 17 to 13 would not shock me.

Mark

Reaction score
This team has a disturbing tendency to read & dwell-upon their press clippings. And has an offense with no more than about two dozen points per game in it. Given that, if the coaching staff has the squad grounded and ready, and absent a defensive meltdown, Cowboys should win this one by 10.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Though my first reaction is this is exactly the kind of game the 'Boys lose, there's just too much that says W.
Cowboys, 20 - 10.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Well I nailed last week score exactly. So I figured I might as well predict this one as well. Sure wish I had to put some money on that score.

No win comes easy in the NFL but I think we win this one handily. Washington is a mess.

23-13 Cowboys

onetrickpony

Reaction score
30-17 Cowboys. D or ST score and 2 turnovers due to Wentz rushing to get the ball off.

sacase

Reaction score
24-6. I don't see Washington doing a whole lot. With Dak out, the team knows it has to keep its edge. I don't think they are going to get comfortable, so I don't see it as a trap. Parsons will be a man on a mission tomorrow. They main thing that we have to look out for is making sure we are not too aggressive early and they use that against us. That is really their only play.

plasticman

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys defense will score more than the Commander's offense.

Cowboys 27
Commanders 6

catiii

Reaction score
Cowboys 20 - "commanders" BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA! - 6 // Washington is a card table. Too much weight and they fold. :D

Scotman

Reaction score
Last week I wasn't so sure. This week I think we win running away....literally. I'm expecting a big running game with Peters playing more of a role at LG

27-13

SackMaster

Reaction score
ALWAYS Cowboys by 4+
:flagwave:

Why this week? Like last week, we may have the better QB on the field this week. And if that is true, I understand why I've never wanted to buy a Maserati. Like the QB Cowherd compared a Maserati to, they look great, but man, they break down a lot.
:muttley::grin:

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
I really think it will be a blowout and the cowboys win 34-6

The defense is going to feast and score at least once (I’m including STs in that)

Wentz will fumble twice

Status
Not open for further replies.