CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Jaguars game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Jaguars game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game doesn't scare me like some here. Their running game isn't all that and that is our weakness. They like to air it out so I think so we will unleash the D-line demons they a****s and get around seven sacks. Micah will get two. 37-20 Cowboys.

I predicted right like week. I said we would win by four or more and I dropped from 4th to 5th. How does this scoring work? :huh:

I think I missed a week also, but not sure. I been saying Cowboys by 4 every week. But ....a miss is a miss.....I think a Kicker said that one time...:muttley:

SDCowboy

Reaction score
After last week, if this team doesn't soundly beat a bad Jags team, we're in trouble.

Motorola

Reaction score
After last week, if this team doesn't soundly beat a bad Jags team, we're in trouble.
Other than a 40-14 beatdown two weeks ago in the Motor City (btw the Lions started 1-6, but have gone 5-1 since) and a 10-point loss at Arrowhead - Jacksonville's other six losses have been by 6 points or less.
That seems to me that this a team that is well-coached by HC Pederson and his staff...but lacks the quality talent among several positions overall to win close games.
Of course will watch today for an expected Cowboys win.
But I also will observe how the Jaguars finish up the 2022 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.