CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Packers game and by how much? (week 9)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Packers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Don't have a good feeling about this game, first time I haven't picked Dallas +4

Packers 21-17

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pack loads the box
On a cold night Dak is forced to throw
Pack 14-10
I'm 95% sure I'm full of crap

Motorola

Reaction score
Sorry about posting this poll so late this week!

I normally try to post them on Wednesday.
Reality - I'm sure very few CZers had a problem with your delayed posting a few daye.

I opined a 31-21 score in favor of Dallas on DandyDon52's prediction thread on Friday.
Here I'm going to lower the game score a just a bit...say a 27-17 Cowboys victory.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If you're serious about a Super Bowl run and being the Big Bad cowBOYZ, these are the games you MUST win.
There's flesh in dem waters; there's blood in da Bay. Time to EAT!

Dallas 37
Green Bay 17

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I hate to say it....but I think we're all going to be re-evaluating what we think this team is after this game.

Packers 28
Dallas 17

Dak throws 2 INT
Dallas gets run in all day

Mark

Reaction score
Too many people treating this like a gimee. Odds of the Pack dropping six in a row? Unlikely. Dak may struggle as the mercury drops. Penalties & turnovers will carry the day.

GB. 20
DAL 13

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Well Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers and even though he and the Packers have been playing horrible lately they’re still there somewhere. So let us hope they don’t find themselves this afternoon. They’re probably still capable of putting a great game together. But I’m going with the current trend and the fact that we are rested and relatively healthy.

Cowboys 27
Packers 13.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I don't know what to think about this game. Rodgers always finds a way to beat us. We are usually our own worst enemies in the Packers games.

27-17 pick-em

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Packers by 20+ easily. God Almighty #12 has the Cowbirds' number forever. AND it's AT Lambeau.

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Zekes out i want to change my vote lol
Yeah Zeke was the only reason why we won at Lambeau the one and only one time we did. I believe he gained about 160 rushing yards plus some in the short passing game that time. Without Zeke to carry us, they will destroy us. Also Aaron Jones is playing and they will murder our atrocious run defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.