Who else head is spinning...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
from all the info pouring in from training camp? Talk about information overload.

Who else's eyes are blood shot from reading the zone all day?

Who else has done nothing the last few days but stare at the computer, refreshing the screen hoping for a new thread?

Who else's work is seriously on a decline since TC started?

Needless to say, I'm in Cowboy heaven. :)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love this time of year. And the excitement surrounding the Cowboys is fine with me. It's amazing the way this team raises the blood pressure of those who love em and hate em. People who root for other teams can't possibly know this feeling.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Al Gore is the reason that I cannot get a damn thing done anymore!

I think I'm getting carpul tunnel finger!

:star: :)

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
from all the info pouring in from training camp? Talk about information overload.

Who else's eyes are blood shot from reading the zone all day?

Who else has done nothing the last few days but stare at the computer, refreshing the screen hoping for a new thread?

Who else's work is seriously on a decline since TC started?

Needless to say, I'm in Cowboy heaven. :)

I cant tell you how much ive hit the refresh button, there needs to be a button on the mouse that I can press so I can refresh the page .5 seconds faster.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I have been awake since noon yesterday (Sunday). I have been in my hotel room with two laptops - one my work computer, trying to complete files for billing for the end of the month.

On the table beside it, my personal laptop, refreshing the Zone as often as possible. As of right now I have been awake for 35 hours straight.

My eyes are Quincy Carter red.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Its much too early for burnout.

Im now getting upset that the PM practice reports are taking so long.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
My long distance girldfriend who I haven't seen since March is visiting me, so needless to say I haven't been on here as much as I want recently. I do sneak out of bed once she falls asleep and log on though.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
i had the day off work today due to 100+ degree weather, so i figured i'd get stuff done at home.

noonan.

it took me three hours to mow the lawn...its 1/10th of an acre. i came in every five minutes to see what was going on. took me two hours to put four items up for bid on ebay. burned my dinner. and my dishes are still in the sink...i have issues.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tomson75 said:
i had the day off work today due to 100+ degree weather, so i figured i'd get stuff done at home.

noonan.

it took me three hours to mow the lawn...its 1/10th of an acre. i came in every five minutes to see what was going on. took me two hours to put four items up for bid on ebay. burned my dinner. and my dishes are still in the sink...i have issues.

So...I take it that your lady left to go visit bobtheflob? :eek:

:lmao:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
tomson75 said:

noonan.

whats your issues? i see none so far

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Its much too early for burnout.

Im now getting upset that the PM practice reports are taking so long.
Not burnt out at all. I'm enjoying all the news.

But it's like others have mentioned, the amount of info coming of TC this year is 1000 times better than any other year. And for someone like me, who loves posting stuff for you guys, I'm hard-pressed to get anything accomplished in my "real" life trying to find more and more news.

I'm making it work, tho. :cool: :p:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Not burnt out at all. I'm enjoying all the news.

But it's like others have mentioned, the amount of info coming of TC this year is 1000 times better than any other year. And for someone like me, who loves posting stuff for you guys, I'm hard-pressed to get anything accomplished in my "real" life trying to find more and more news.

I'm making it work, tho. :cool: :p:

real life?

please come on now, we all know this is your "real" life, anything else is just something to hold you over :D

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i love it.

i think back to pre-internet times when i could never get information like this. i soak up all i can now.

newspaper articles, broadcasts from dallas and from training camp.....it's amazing.

it also helps to obviously have a team chock full of talent.

this is going to be an exciting year!