Who has a feeling that...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Julius Jones is going to have a HUGE day on sunday...i don't know about you but he seems to play well against good defenses on the road (AKA carolina last year)

P.S. who do i start at my 2nd RB, Julius @ JAX or DeShaun Foster at home against ATL

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
i actually think this will be his worst game of the year. offensive line is completely gelled and we are playing a GREAT interior DL with good linebackers and a secondary that can all tackle. ill say 75 yards topps

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
i bet he does horrible... think 10 carries 25 yards or so.. everyone will say start barber... and then week 2 Jones takes 2-3 runs to the house and everyone will love him again.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
He'll get his chance for sure, in the SF preseason "dress rehearsal" we saw a lot of stretch plays and tosses to the perimeter. The suits JJ's style more than Barber. With Stroud out and Peterson 50-50, our running game might stand a chance of having some success.

conner01

Reaction score
that feeling is just gas. i think he will be ok, but this is a tough team to run on. pplus i think running up the score is important to stop their run game. make them one deminional

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
i actually think this will be his worst game of the year. offensive line is completely gelled and we are playing a GREAT interior DL with good linebackers and a secondary that can all tackle. ill say 75 yards topps

I'll take the 75 yards, if they are productive yards. Getting the 1st downs when he is supposed to and a few 6 to 10 yard gains here and there. I'll consider that a great game.

However, I can see where he MAY get 100 yards because they will under estimate him and the line and key on TO & TG.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I gotta believe Jax will try and make Dallas beat them with the run. They have to keep TO/TG, et al from running wild, so they won't stack the box. As CB from NY stated, injuries to Jax could enable JJ to have a better day than he otherwise would probably have. I'm thinking 80 yards will be a really good game for JJ.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
He'll get his chance for sure, in the SF preseason "dress rehearsal" we saw a lot of stretch plays and tosses to the perimeter. The suits JJ's style more than Barber. With Stroud out and Peterson 50-50, our running game might stand a chance of having some success.
Good post. I agree.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think Jules has a big game, even with both starting DTs, Jax is susceptible to runs up the middle, per Yakuza Rich, and they might not have Stroud, the key IMO would be the outside runs, and if we can get some perimeter blocking from Columbo, if Rivera and Gurode can continue to get to the 2nd level, that's the key, I think the left-side of the Oline is fine, that right side, and again the interior of the line

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Muhast said:
iand then week 2 Jones takes 2-3 runs to the house and everyone will love him again.

On Sunday night against the Deadskins? I'll take that.