Who has the biggest challenge?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Pettiti gets dealt his biggest challenge in his rookie season when he goes up against Strahan.
Its critical that Pettiti has an awakening in the meadowlands and is able to atleast slow down Strahan, or Bledsoe is dead.
Since it seems apparent that Henrys' groin is becoming a lingering issue, Aaron Glenn gets even a harder assignment against the Giants than he had last week against Denver.
Glenns' strength is in his ability to be in the proper position to make a play on the ball, but his weakness is the fact that the recieving threats that he faces have gotten a little taller over the years, while Glenn is well,,,, just really small.
I think these are the biggest areas of concern come sunday, but Glenns inadequacies can be neutralized if Ware, Spears and company can get some much needed pressure on the little brother.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
lose the avatar and then we can talk.

Hummm,, loose the avatar huh,,,, is it really that annoying?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Typhus said:
Hummm,, loose the avatar huh,,,, is it really that annoying?

just a smidgin.

you allright though typhus.

what's up?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Typhus said:
Pettiti gets dealt his biggest challenge in his rookie season when he goes up against Strahan.
Its critical that Pettiti has an awakening in the meadowlands and is able to atleast slow down Strahan, or Bledsoe is dead.
Since it seems apparent that Henrys' groin is becoming a lingering issue, Aaron Glenn gets even a harder assignment against the Giants than he had last week against Denver.
Glenns' strength is in his ability to be in the proper position to make a play on the ball, but his weakness is the fact that the recieving threats that he faces have gotten a little taller over the years, while Glenn is well,,,, just really small.
I think these are the biggest areas of concern come sunday, but Glenns inadequacies can be neutralized if Ware, Spears and company can get some much needed pressure on the little brother.

great post! we need to hit on all cylinders tomorrow.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
My biggest fear is the middle of this defense. I am loosing sleep invisioning Shockey, Plax, and Toomer "towering" through the coverage.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think who has the bigger challenge depends on other things. For instance, Pettiti will get help from a TE or RB every play if Torrin Tucker is able to stop Usi Osemyura(sp?) which i think could be as big a challenge itself because of the speed of usi.

Glenn will always be in position to make a play, but safety help will be key to keep plaxico from getting a million catches.