Who here will be depressed if...

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry overrules BP and trades our entire draft to the Jets to get Vince Young, BP quits in disgust so Jerry makes Zimmer the head coach, TO holds out for more money because he signed up to work for BP, and Vince decides not to sign, choosing instead to pursue his dream of a baseball career?

I know I will.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
jimnabby said:
Jerry overrules BP and trades our entire draft to the Jets to get Vince Young, BP quits in disgust so Jerry makes Zimmer the head coach, TO holds out for more money because he signed up to work for BP, and Vince decides not to sign, choosing instead to pursue his dream of a baseball career?

I know I will.
Goodness...did someone have nightmares again?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
It's more likely that I hit the lotto today than for that scenario to happen... and I don't even live in a state that has the lottery.

Sounds like someone trying to stir up Cowboy fans to me.

Wimbo

Reaction score
jimnabby said:

I know I will.

sanka.gif

Reaction score
Does Jim write for pro football news (of BP's silence is deafening fame)???

Or maybe he was trying to be funny?

Next time, use some of these:
:laugh2: :) :rolleyes: :lmao2: :cool: :lmao: :wink2: