Who is Going to St. Louis?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Not real excited I shelled out $300 to go see BJ (and no Felix!), but the addition of RW2 makes up for it somewhat. Any other zoners going to the Jones Dome on Sunday?

CowboysFan73

Reaction score
I'll be there. Wouldn't miss it! Bummed that Jones and Romo won't be there, but still lookin' forward to it!

newlander

Reaction score
I wonder how we'll come out and play in the first half: hungry and determined or listless again? Granted Romo and Felix are out, but Pac is gone and the Williams duo will be in the house.......intriguing to say the least............

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Wife and I will be there as well. Driving out Saturday afternoon from KC. Kinda upset about how much I paid for the tickets $575 for a 4 game package (Balt. preseason, Giants, Bills, Boys) Thought I could sell the others on ebay and make an ok deal overall. Got $20 for the Balt game which is understandable, only got $68 for the Giants game which really sucked because that was the one I was counting on to get a good amount back. Then for the Bills game I couldn't get anything. They finally went on ebay for $10. After all the ebay fees etc I probably lost money just selling them. These are 50 yard line seats too. Basically ended up paying nearly $500 for the Cowboys seats.

We'll be in section 440 Row QQ. How about you guys?

Anyone know the best way to get to the stadium since it's downtown? Like where to park and take the metrolink?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I'll be at the game on Sunday. My wife and I live in Texas, but we'll be vacationing in St. Louis. I purchased my tickets during the summer.