Who is left to blame?

Bluedocd

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious to blame. JJ. Period. He and his family need to step aside and hire a REAL GM and let that guy, along with the coach of his choosing get this thing done.

Bluedocd

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious to blame. JJ. Period. He and his family need to step aside and hire a REAL GM and let that guy, along with the coach of his choosing get this thing done. EVERY OTHER team is doing it that way, and it seems to work for them.....at least some times.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
If it were to happen this season, coaching first! Let Dak play out the season and go from there. If dak doesn’t do any better then resupply via trade, FA, and draft

lopey

Reaction score
An offensive change is needed. A coach who plays to the strengths of the players and not one who keeps trying the same old plays. We are not the ‘90 cowboys who just blew away defended on sheer talent. Scheme matters now more than any other time in league history

Brax

Reaction score
Much like the article written in 2008 this old meme is still true today.

jerry+jones+demotivational+poster.jpg

Much like the article written in 2008 this old meme is still true today.

jerry+jones+demotivational+poster.jpg
Bingo

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm reserving judgment on Will since I think Stephen makes him shop at the dollar store.

This is the scary part to me over the long term. I do believe Jerry at cares somewhat about winning - even if it takes a back seat to the stadium and real estate development. Stephen appears to have zero interest in anything football related except keeping the cap structure looking good for future revenue. I just do not get any impression that Stephen cares about fielding a winning football team.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
240px-Jerry_Jones_2015_%282%29.jpg

CowboysZone's Exclusive One-on-One with Jerry Jones

DallasEast: Thanks for agreeing to this interview.
Jerry Jones: Anything for our fans Stephen.
DallasEast: That's DallasEast.
Jerry Jones: James?
DallasEast: Call me DE.
Jerry Jones: Sure thing Robert.
DallasEast: cowboyszone blames many things for the team's constant struggles but usually the finger points back at you. What do you say to that?
Jerry Jones: I hear the fans loud and clear Warren and let me promise you this. I will make it right. Dallas will win the Super Bowl even if it takes me another 29 years by golly.
DallasEast: You would be 104 at that time.
Jerry Jones: What's your point?
DallasEast: The offense has not fared well these first few games. What could
Jerry Jones: Give me a second Shannon. Something is caught in my throat...
DallasEast: Need a glass of water..?
Jerry Jones: No wait. It... it's almost... out... Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie! Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie! Woooooooo. Pig. Sooie! Razorbacks!
DallasEast: Okay now?
Jerry Jones: Yep. Thanks for being patient DeMarco. What is the name of your site again?
DallasEast: CowboysZone.
Jerry Jones: Is that like some sorta fan site? huh. I had one of those before. Got rid of it a while back.
DallasEast: Too many fans complaining about you?
Jerry Jones: What did you say Emmitt? Did not quite catch that.
DallasEast: Thanks again for the interview.
Jerry Jones: Sure thing James. Say have you ever coached before? You never know when I might need another coach out of 500! I'll put you in my training program. <wink wink>
DallasEast: Have a nice day Mr. Jones.
Jerry Jones: You too Terrell. You too.