Who is the sleeper TE signed as UDFA?

BlueStarDude

Reaction score
According to the Ranch Report we've signed a sleeper tight end? Just a guess, but perhaps it's West Texas A&M's own Kolomona Kapanui. Or maybe it's Joe Jon Finley; I believe he visited on the local prospects day.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You need a set amount for mini camps and training camp. Some times they have rookie minicamp sessions without the older veterans and they need guys to take the reps. You never know when you will find a gem.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Bring in 10 and then cut em down to 3, the more comp the better.:cool:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
was te from william and mary, drew atchison, whom my draft guide pro football weekly says 6-5 244 with 4.76 in 40.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
tomson75;2060275 said:
Poor Rodney Hannah.

Sorry Tomson, you didn't get one of your pet players. I'm sorry also because about half of them were on my wish list.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rockytop6;2060348 said:
Sorry Tomson, you didn't get one of your pet players. I'm sorry also because about half of them were on my wish list.

C'este la vie...I'll get over it eventually. ;)

I think we did pretty good despite Jerry not listening to me.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I just got thru reading the Cowboys blog in the DMN. According to them the Cowboys have signed 2 college free agent so far: Texas Tech's wr Danny Amendola and Hampton de Marcus Dixon.

MONT17

Reaction score
texastwister;2060160 said:
Roy Phillcott says we signed a sleeper TE nyone hear?

Phillpott is a fool...
He starts BS rumors like that so people can give him money 4 membership... If we did sign TE he would be 4th on the depth chart. Sorry but I couldnt care less about a 4th string free agent TE!!!