Who runs the best Cowboys trip package?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Some friends of mine and I are planning a trip next year to a Cowboys game. Any of you taken any of the Cowboy travel packages? What did you get, what did it cost and were you satisfied?

jackal

Reaction score
i've been on two. one was from sports traveler a couple of years ago for a thanksgiving game. it was ok. i went again this year and it was from maximum sports. awesome. went down for the houston game. i think it was $600 a piece with upgraded tickets. we got moved from the front corner of the end zone to the 50 row 19. T.O. was right in front of us when he scored his second td i believe and stood up on the bench and spread his arms. breakfast was included both days at the marriott where the cowboys stay. full buffett. the night before the game they have a dinner and autograph party. we had dinner, another small buffett, then we got to have autographs and pictures taken with three cowboys. we lucked out and had witten, canty, and none other than mr. tony romo.

pretty well organized except for a few minor things. well worth it. i'll be going through them again.

MS22-1.jpg

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
jackal;1199625 said:
i've been on two. one was from sports traveler a couple of years ago for a thanksgiving game. it was ok. i went again this year and it was from maximum sports. awesome. went down for the houston game. i think it was $600 a piece with upgraded tickets. we got moved from the front corner of the end zone to the 50 row 19. T.O. was right in front of us when he scored his second td i believe and stood up on the bench and spread his arms. breakfast was included both days at the marriott where the cowboys stay. full buffett. the night before the game they have a dinner and autograph party. we had dinner, another small buffett, then we got to have autographs and pictures taken with three cowboys. we lucked out and had witten, canty, and none other than mr. tony romo.

pretty well organized except for a few minor things. well worth it. i'll be going through them again.

MS22-1.jpg

Would you mind some more details like were the buffets good and what kind of eats were on them???
How long did you have with the players?

Was ther some kind of party with alcohol?
If so any good looking females???

Any more info to these question and any other thing you could add would be greatly appreciated...

I have been trying to talk my brothers into doing one of these for the last few years and I would love to give them some detailed info ..

jackal

Reaction score
the dinner was so so, i believe it was steak and some kind of stuffed chicken. alchohol was available. breakfast was good. pretty much anything you wanted. omelets, bacon, bagels, hashbrowns, cereal, fruit, etc.

women situation was nil. was mostly couples with or without kids. we went to a titty bar in downtown dallas. about $20 each way by cab. that was pretty cool.

here is a link to some pictures from the dinner party. calicowboy took them. i think he is on this board too.

http://www.theblueandsilver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2094&highlight=dinner+party

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Randolph AFB has a great trip on a bus with food/drinks/rooms/etc......

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Thanka for the info. Is this the one that Preston Pearson runs?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
More info please Preston Pearson runs a travel package, what about the Field pass to do the tour is that included?
thanks
C

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1199877 said:
Thanka for the info. Is this the one that Preston Pearson runs?

Nope, This is the one that Preston Pearson is involved in www.dallascowboyscorral.com
We have 3 different packages and we use 2 hotels, the Embassy Suites in Irving and the Gaylord Texan Resort on Lake Grapevine. For Lower Level endzone tickets I recommend our Five Star package (Embassy) or the VIP (Gaylord Texan). This year we had sections 1,2,3 and 19, but can get you anywhere you want to be for an additional fee. The Game Weekend photos link will show you our autograph sessions, held from 2-4pm the day before the games (with a huge prize giveaway after) which have included Preston Pearson, Drew Pearson, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Rayfield Wright, Bob Lily, Tony Romo, Patrick Crayton, Chris Canty, Andre Guerode, Sam Hurd....to name a few. And of course Rowdy, the official mascot of the Dallas Cowboys, is at all of our sessions as well. We also do the stadium tour the day after the game. That's my favorite part! Getting to throw passes and kick field goals in Texas Stadium is a life long dream that has come true for me!! We provide transportation to and from all events from the minute you get off the plane at DFW to the minute you get back to DFW. The breakfast at both hotels is amazing (and included) but if you're a drinker, I recommend the Embassy Suites (VIP package), as it includes a 2 hour open bar and snacks every evening. I think you'll find that our prices can't be beat and our references are outstanding. I hope you give us the opportunity to handle your trip, and can't wait to meet you in Big D.

And as always, if you have any questions please feel free to call us toll free at 1-877-589-1546