Who still thinks USC is overrated

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
41-10

I think it's safe to say that USC is one of the two best teams in the country.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
I wouldn't give them any extra credit for beating ND, they're not unranked for no reason. USC did the exact same thing to ND tonight that they did to them in '02 and '03.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
I wouldn't give them any extra credit for beating ND, they're not unranked for no reason. USC did the exact same thing to ND tonight that they did to them in '02 and '03.

Notre Dame isn't ranked because they play mostly real opponents. If they were like Oklahoma St. and Texas AM who scheduled puseez in their nonconference games then they would be ranked in the bottom of the top 25 as well. Look at Notre Dame's schedule. There are no Baylors, Kansas', Texas Techs, SMU's, Tulsa or any other hacks. The only hack on ND's schedule was BYU. Every other opponent they faced was competitive. Notre Dame also beat Michigan, Tennessee and Michigan St. So it's safe to say that Notre Dame is better than most teams in the Big 12 South such as Oklahoma St. and Texas AM.

ND is USC's rival. We forgive OU for barely beating hacks like OSU because they are their rival yet we apply a different standard to USC. USC blew out their rival at South Bend in November no less. I find it funny that one can ignore that but give OU all the credit in the world for barely beating Oklahoma St.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Notre Dame isn't ranked because they play mostly real opponents. If they were like Oklahoma St. and Texas AM who scheduled puseez in their nonconference games then they would be ranked in the bottom of the top 25 as well. Look at Notre Dame's schedule. There are no Baylors, Kansas', Texas Techs, SMU's, Tulsa or any other hacks. The only hack on ND's schedule was BYU. Every other opponent they faced was competitive. Notre Dame also beat Michigan, Tennessee and Michigan St. So it's safe to say that Notre Dame is better than most teams in the Big 12 South such as Oklahoma St. and Texas AM.

ND is USC's rival. We forgive OU for barely beating hacks like OSU because they are their rival yet we apply a different standard to USC. USC blew out their rival at South Bend in November no less. I find it funny that one can ignore that but give OU all the credit in the world for barely beating Oklahoma St.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/clap.gif http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/clap.gif http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/clap.gif

zagnut

Reaction score
jacs said:
i like USC but i hate the way they use Reggie Bush :mad:

:confused:

Can you expand on that. I haven't seen a USC game all year, just highlights where he seems to be in every one of them, but he seems to be getting a lot of Heisman attention. What don't you like?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
zagnut said:
:confused:

Can you expand on that. I haven't seen a USC game all year, just highlights where he seems to be in every one of them, but he seems to be getting a lot of Heisman attention. What don't you like?

he is a RB but they dont give him the ball that much they mostly pass it to him and to me he is a very explosive player that can catch and run the ball and can take it for a TD anytime any place on the field.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
There are no Baylors, Kansas', Texas Techs.
They have to play those teams they are part of the Big 12 just like all those teams in the SEC that get the cake walk games against Vandy etc etc.

Any school in a conference will have crappy teams they have to play.

Besides ND has this cake walk game evry year Navy what was that about not playing a Baylor and when was the last time Stanford has put a decent team on the field yet they played them to. They also played BYU the great Moutian Western divison and lost so what was he point aboiut ND not playing crappy teams is a joke

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
South Bend Typing School plays a tough schedule?

I guess I missed it while they played Stanford, Navy, Washington, BYU, Boston College.

They played Tennessee when they had nobody at QB, Michigan State is not very good this year.

Michigan choked against them and USC handed the domers their azzes. The domers are frauds.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I still do not think USC is as good as others do. I think they were much better a couple of years ago. The ND win was nice but in truth, ND is not good. In addition, ND had chances in that game. They just didn't capitalize. Once USC put a couple of scores together in the third quarter, it snowballed on them and the rout was on. Not saying this is USC's fault, that's what good teams are supposed to do but I will say this. If USC were playing Auburn's or OU's offense in that game, those teams would have taken advantage of those same opportunities. SC would have been playing from behind rather then in front.