Who thinks Romo's going to play

playmakers

Reaction score
Last week, per jerry, it was he looked like he was going to go but sat out. This week could we be playing a head game with TB? Im not convinced hes out just of yet. By saying this it could be a ploy to get the media off the teams back about who is or isnt starting. opinions

AKATheRake

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2364908 said:
I doubt he is going to play.

No reason to risk it.

Not saying he should play and we won't see him before the bye. But there is
a huge reason for him to play. We very easily could be staring 4-5 in the face
without him. Teams are all over the run because they don't fear Brad can whip em with the pass and he can't when they stack up against the run. We're not even 1 dimensional without Romo at this point. Our defense is on the field all day because we can't sustain drives and they can't get 3 and outs. Romo moving the balls hides al ot of this teams blemishes.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Some thing is telling me the Cowboys are prepared to throw this season to the wind and I can't figure out why. No, I highly doubt he plays.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
He's not going to play til after the bye I'm thinking.

We're pretty damn screwed at the moment. We really have to find a way to win at least one of these next two.

gazjor1

Reaction score
We all wish that Romo could go in this one but lets sit him out one more - make the decision now so the offense can get settled with Brad at the helm.

Or should we go with Bollinger - another can of worms opened??!!

TroyNJ

Reaction score
No he's not going to play & yes we are totally screwed with Bledsoe Jr. starting.

rkas03

Reaction score
gazjor1;2364920 said:
We all wish that Romo could go in this one but lets sit him out one more - make the decision now so the offense can get settled with Brad at the helm.

Or should we go with Bollinger - another can of worms opened??!!

After watching BJ last week. Think we'd be better with Bollinger. Although kinda wish they woulda signed Sims myself.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2364913 said:
Some thing is telling me the Cowboys are prepared to throw this season to the wind and I can't figure out why. No, I highly doubt he plays.

We are throwing the season in order to get a top 10 pick:)

Oh wait:(

Nevermind:eek::

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Ozzu;2364917 said:
He's not going to play til after the bye I'm thinking.

We're pretty damn screwed at the moment. We really have to find a way to win at least one of these next two.

Noway we beat the Bucs or the G-men with noodle arm at QB.

No chance.

When Romo went down our season ended. When he comes back after the bye week, we are going to be 4-5 at basically out of it.

Garrett will also be the head coach since Wade will be fired during the bye week for losing 5 out of 6 games.

At least we have a high draft pick to start thinking about........oh wait....

Nevermind:(