Who wants Washington as bad as I do?

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
After 2 disgusting losses last year to them, we've had a whole offseason to wait for this sunday to finally get revenge. I hope we pound them and beat them all across the board. I hope TO and TG explode on that questionable secondary. Here's to a great week of buildup and a chance to FINALLY get revenge. I hope we hit them hard on defense and Demarcus can terrorize Brunell and Roy gives some nice little "love taps" to Clinton Portis and more importantly Chris Cooley and Santana Moss. Here's to a great week and putting the jags loss behind us and worrying about REVENGE on OUR field.

jrockster77

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
After we destory that stinky team from DC, all will be better.

Whoah!! That "stinky team from DC" looked about as good as that "stinky team from Dallas" did...;)

Smith22

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Whoah!! That "stinky team from DC" looked about as good as that "stinky team from Dallas" did...;)

Really? We played ON THE ROAD against a playoff team with 12 wins last year and managed to jump ahead 10-0 and still only lost by 1 TD even with our QB giving the game with INT after INT. Little different than the opponent you faced, plus you played at home, opening day, national TV. Not that any of it matters, we both sit at 0-1. C'mon Sunday!!!!!!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I'll be at the game live baby! You don't know how fired up I am. Bring on the freaggin Skins!!!

jrockster77

Reaction score
Smith22 said:
Really? We played ON THE ROAD against a playoff team with 12 wins last year and managed to jump ahead 10-0 and still only lost by 1 TD even with our QB giving the game with INT after INT. Little different than the opponent you faced, plus you played at home, opening day, national TV. Not that any of it matters, we both sit at 0-1. C'mon Sunday!!!!!!

True, true...we are both 0-1. One of us will be 0-2 come Monday morning...and that will be motivation enough to make this a great game. I can't wait!!!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
HAIL HAIL,Beating the deadskins is always a cure for what ails ya!!!!
And Just to reiterate, We didnt look as bad as the Skins. We were on the road and lost to a Proven Palyoff contender , Nice try ....

superpunk

Reaction score
I cannot wait. It's gonna be a show. They have noone that can check TO. Noone that can check Glenn. It's going to be an amazing thing if Williams cooks up something to slow them down. Enjoy some pics from last nights game.....

e22c6407-33b9-45bf-af8a-77b950158ed2.jpg

c521c9a3-8c4b-49c4-8d81-3741b7328f7b.jpg

a5d62636-ec8b-4717-ad3a-2754268b9a6f.jpg

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Why is TC wearing sunglass's at a night game ? Perfect marraige of Snyder and Cruise....Couple of short idiots who think they know more than everyone else.

superpunk

Reaction score
Jarv said:
Why is TC wearing sunglass's at a night game ? Perfect marraige of Snyder and Cruise....Couple of short idiots who think they know more than everyone else.

It's probably before the game, which started at 7. That said, it was dark and gloomy all day yesterday, so.....

He's a freak?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:

Somebody break out the air freshner ...please!:rolleyes:

Frozen700

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
True, true...we are both 0-1. One of us will be 0-2 come Monday morning...and that will be motivation enough to make this a great game. I can't wait!!!

why are u guys juming on this guys back?? sure hes a Commanders fan..but atleast he came to our message board with respect.

anyways..yea i hope we destroy ur team tho:)

i dun see anyone on ur offeense geeting past newman and ware...on offense i hope we step it up, i dun think owens will let us have another game like that..

should be a great matchup tho

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
ilovejerry said:
HAIL HAIL,Beating the deadskins is always a cure for what ails ya!!!!
And Just to reiterate, We didnt look as bad as the Skins. We were on the road and lost to a Proven Palyoff contender , Nice try ....
But we both lost and have the same record. A loss is a loss. Yes, Jags are a contender, but that was a game that we should have won. I hope that we are not as sloppy against the Skins come Sunday or it will be a long day. When we play the Skins the best team does not always win. That is why I am hoping that we play up to our potential. If we do, we will win by 14+ points.