Who will step up and LEAD this week???

newlander

Reaction score
We'll see once and for all if T.O. can show some actual leadership and not run his mouth like he did last week in a meaningless, distracting sideshow with the increasingly irrelevant Keyshawn Johnson: you know Keyshawn loved what he saw today. So can T.O. step up, show maturity and leadership skills, or implode, pout and act like a punk? I sure hope it's the former and not the latter, but to say I'm concerned would be an understatement. I've never been a huge critic of Roy W. on the field but that horse collar today..........:bang2: It wasn't smart, and it wasn't something a top player and leader on your team does. My picks for guys to step up and lead the way this week: Tony Romo, MB3, Terry Glenn, Greg Ellis, TNew and Demarcus Ware. Let's hope they put the petal to the metal because I personally think they just have mentally slipped some the last 2 weeks after a huge win against g.bay. If the injuries to Romo, Gurode and Canty aren't too serious, I really think we come out with serious fire vs. Carolina. But it starts with leadership DURING THE WEEK IMO.:cool:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
hypothetically speaking what if roy can't catch mcnabb and mcnabb runs it in for a TD or for more of a gain? Let's say at that point roy has a choice, horse collar or let him go. Roy did the right thing in my opinion.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;1838804 said:
hypothetically speaking what if roy can't catch mcnabb and mcnabb runs it in for a TD or for more of a gain? Let's say at that point roy has a choice, horse collar or let him go. Roy did the right thing in my opinion.
why is roy getting outran by a gimpy qb in the 1st place?

The Panch

Reaction score
All I know is from this point on, I dont wanna hear any bull**** about Romo's rating and TD's or Owens trying to pursue a career year. Jason Garrett needs to man up and find his balls and someone needs to remind Owens and everyone else from this point on, rankings and stats mean nothing. The only things that matter are W's and L's.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;1838809 said:
why is roy getting outran by a gimpy qb in the 1st place?

can't argue with that point, put killer in there, you convinced me ROY SUCKS

newlander

Reaction score
Maybe you're right stealth, I'm just all worked up right now. I've stuck up for RW alot in the past, but man..........he's got to check himself on those friggin horse collar tackles....my God, the league made the rule with HIM IN MIND!! I'll be relieved if he doesn't get a game suspension for it quite frankly.