Who will we play in the Superbowl?

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
LOL I can't wait to hear all the stop looking ahaed posts but in my opinion whoever loses in the Indi Pats game next week will win in the post season because I don't see either of these teams beating the other twice especialy since Indy will be back to full strenght come the playoffs.

sago1

Reaction score
If we don't win the next 3 games, we won't win the NFC East. It makes no sense to talk about the SB until we show we belong there with a good chance of winning it. The Cowboys have played in 8 SB and won 5 of them. Winning is a lot more fun then losing.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
All I'm worried about is Philly...I could care less who wins between the pats and colts.

but you want a unbiased opinion?..The PAtriots are going to stomp the Colts...if they keep it up they will be the best team I have seen in a long time...Possibly the best Ever.

lspain1

Reaction score
D-Town you are engaged in enumerating your chickens before the henfruit have hatched. If we sweep our upcoming division games (not an easy task) you still might be too early given our December collapses in the recent past. Injuries can (and likely will) change the picture entirely before the season ends.

EndGame

Reaction score
Wow. He's not tempting fate, he's poking fate in the eye with a sharp stick.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The Cowboys will absolutely represent the NFC in the Superbowl. Right now, there's just not any teams even close - and yes, that includes the Giants. And it will of course be the Patriots, probably the 18-0 Patriots. I'm already making plans for my Superbowl party. But that doesn't mean I won't enjoy the rest of the ride!