MarionBarberThe4th
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 18,837
- Reaction score
- 6,650
The first player I thought of when I asked you this question was warrick dunn. He just had a nice running style and their uniforms are good I think he was number 28
He ran kind of like Bryan Westbrook , I might YouTube some of his highlights here. Just had a nice play style . He would’ve been fun to watch play for us whew.
Currently Ryan flournoy doesn’t necessarily have a very fun play style but it’s very effective . You can win a Super Bowl with guys like him all around. They might pay him before Pickens like 2/40 or something idk
So another buccaneer that came to my Mind was their long necked quarterback. Brad Johnson right ? I think we unfortunately had him once
He ran kind of like Bryan Westbrook , I might YouTube some of his highlights here. Just had a nice play style . He would’ve been fun to watch play for us whew.
Currently Ryan flournoy doesn’t necessarily have a very fun play style but it’s very effective . You can win a Super Bowl with guys like him all around. They might pay him before Pickens like 2/40 or something idk
So another buccaneer that came to my Mind was their long necked quarterback. Brad Johnson right ? I think we unfortunately had him once
