Whom Ever Is Going To The Game... Get Loud...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367704 said:
It's returning the respect I have been shown.
You're on a Cowboys forum, don't be shocked when we aren't pro-Tampa Bay

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Guaranteed that Cowboys fans will become electric once they see the playbook open up and Johnson throwing downfield to the running back in the flat.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367149 said:
I hope Jones is installing those "Applause" signs that can be lit up to let this fanbase know when to make noise.

This is sad.

I have never once seen an applause at texas stadium. Not once.

the only signs to the fans that they ever show on the boards are
Shhh quiet offense at work.

But again, you are an expert on all things cowboys so please continue.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
RainMan;2367830 said:
Guaranteed that Cowboys fans will become electric once they see the playbook open up and Johnson throwing downfield to the running back in the flat.

All joking aside, I expect the crowd to be good once it hits about the 2nd qtr, if things are going ok.

I think Roy Williams is going to bring some serious excitement to the stadium. If he makes a play early and owens makes one, I think the place will be very good.

If we are getting run over and the defense cant get off the field, then I expect a lot of boo's and a quiet crowd.

There is a ton of nervous energy this week, that is either going to cause the crowd to explode if we play well with williams here or just sit on their hands and be quiet as a mouse if tampa is controlling the tempo.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The boo birds will be out in full force Sunday im affraid.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DeadEagle;2367704 said:
You have taken shots at the Dallas organization ever since you signed on. Don't act like your feelings are all hurt when we respond in kind.

Reaction score
Rampage;2367028 said:
it's a small stadium and soft crowd.

Wow... Finally someone that agrees with me...

Texas Stadium doesnt get hype... Too conservative. They dont get loud and ANYONE can see that on TV. You see some games on TV and crowds like Pittsburgh and Green Bay go nuts.

Too many snooty people I guess and not enough clout.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2366987 said:
Our fans just don't get loud!:banghead: :banghead:

I disagree, well at least for the two games i went to. I've only been to two games, live, in my life but both of those games (against the Eagles and Cards a few years ago) that place was extremely loud. It was a lot of fun.

DeadEagle;2367704 said:

Yeah acting like a baby will certainly make everything better when it comes to the respect your shown. Keep going with that theory, let me know how it works out for you.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2368157 said:
Wow... Finally someone that agrees with me...

Texas Stadium doesnt get hype... Too conservative. They dont get loud and ANYONE can see that on TV. You see some games on TV and crowds like Pittsburgh and Green Bay go nuts.

Too many snooty people I guess and not enough clout.

You seem to hate everything about the cowboys, the coaches, the players, the fans and the stadium.

Why dont you go root for another team, like the one in your backyard with that tremendous crowd they get.

Reaction score
theebs;2368275 said:
You seem to hate everything about the cowboys, the coaches, the players, the fans and the stadium.

Why dont you go root for another team, like the one in your backyard with that tremendous crowd they get.

?

I love my Boys.... Just stating observations that I see. I think Wade is uninspirational and isnt a good fit for this team. What was supposed to be a 'scheme' problem (2 Gap , 1 gap play) is obviously not. Garrett is too conservative and needs to put TO in motion.

The fans need to get more hype at these games. Teams feed off of energy and atmosphere. But I guess if you are playing like poo, its hard to cheer.

And I dont root for any other team. Born in Texas, spent half of my life their and if it wasn't for duty stations and jobs, I would still be there.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2368140 said:
You have taken shots at the Dallas organization ever since you signed on. Don't act like your feelings are all hurt when we respond in kind.

I've taken my shots when called for, but I've given props where deserved as well.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DeadEagle;2368372 said:
I've taken my shots when called for, but I've given props where deserved as well.
It hasn't been called for. You are a troll. A high and mighty, holier than thou troll.

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2368417 said:
It hasn't been called for. You are a troll. A high and mighty, holier than thou troll.

See.... you are deserving of vitriol.