Whos getting our Red Flags?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Be fair when flagging. Dont flag Shipley soley on his poor pro prospects.

Carlos Dunlap- Vernon Gholston w/ a bad attitude

Taylor Mays- Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane

Mike Williams-WR-Syr- What makes you think he wouldnt quit again?

Terence Cody- Give him $10M guaranteed and he wont get fat(ter)?

who else?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I dont understand how you say don't flag Shipley for his poor pro prospects but then you flag Mays.

By the way, both Mays and Shipley will be better than average NFL players.

Agree with you on Dunlap. I'd also be worried about Brandon Spikes.

I'm guessing whatever team signs Cody will have several weight clauses in the contract.

Never liked Mike Williams in the first place.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;3153120 said:
I dont understand how you say don't flag Shipley for his poor pro prospects but then you flag Mays.

By the way, both Mays and Shipley will be better than average NFL players.

Agree with you on Dunlap. I'd also be worried about Brandon Spikes.

I'm guessing whatever team signs Cody will have several weight clauses in the contract.

Never liked Mike Williams in the first place.
Shipley will be better than average. Mays was average in college. he's just hyped up cause he plays for U$C and has good measurables. I know the guy went to your favorite college but he's a bum. he's a more athletic Roy Williams but makes far less plays.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Rampage;3153295 said:
Shipley will be better than average. Mays was average in college. he's just hyped up cause he plays for U$C and has good measurables. I know the guy went to your favorite college but he's a bum. he's a more athletic Roy Williams but makes far less plays.

Mays is a bust if he is picked in the first two rounds.

I'm a diehard Texas fan so my opinion may be a lil biased but I see Shipley has the potential to be a good 2nd WR, I don't think he has the potential to be a #1 WR, but a #2 like Roy Williams or Mario Manningham is an option (not saying he plays like those two)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3153391 said:

I'm a diehard Texas fan so my opinion may be a lil biased but I see Shipley has the potential to be a good 2nd WR, I don't think he has the potential to be a #1 WR, but a #2 like Roy Williams or Mario Manningham is an option (not saying he plays like those two)
I agree, Mays is a chump and Shipley will be a solid to good NFL wr.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3153391 said:

I'm a diehard Texas fan so my opinion may be a lil biased but I see Shipley has the potential to be a good 2nd WR,

Here's another Horns fan agreeing with that assessment... he'll never be a "franchise" receiver, but in the right offense could well become a 60 plus catches a season second option...

To me, the right offense would be a West Coast offense... he'd be lethal out of the slot in that offense...