Who's going to wins tommorrow game?

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
Who do you guys think is gonna win tommorrows game, Im sort of leaning toward the Raiders.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Even though I don't like the Eagles, I think their going to kick the Raiders (|) (|)'s Butts.

McNabb is going to show a little sumthin sumthin. I can't wait to see Ryan Moats, Bunkley, Jeremy Bloom, and that Defensive End/Outside Linebacker.;) :bow: :starspin

Raiders mess up everytime. They should have never let Charles Woodson go. Just Imagine Charles Woodson and Michael Huff co-existing?

Man this franchise is sad.:starspin :bow:

Plus people are yall forgetting that the NFC EAST IS THE BEST DIVISION.

I hope everybody in our division go underfeated. Why?

Because if we go underfeated in our division and three teams go to the playoffs, and we could possibly win a superbowl trophy. What is a better way to go out by beating your whole division that had playoff records?

People Im just saying it's just preseason but I would like to see everybody in our division go underfeated.

The Cowboys would get more credit and it would be more competition that they probably could handle. Getting to the Superbowl isn't no walk in the park, I hope every team that Cowboys play is a competitive playoff bound team.

That would help us in the playoffs.

Thoughts?