Who's hoping the Cowboys lose tonight?

FaSho

Reaction score
Never.

However, if this game is lost, that's the season. Might as well experiment with the younger players after that, to see what they got. The only harm could be losing, which would lead to a better draft pick.

haleyrules

Reaction score
The OL needs to get it together and Morris needs a big game and the Cowboys could pull it out. This is not all on Prescott.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Keep the defense off the field..like last year. Its the OL that's killed the offense this yr. Morris has run well. No way to throw the ball.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Nothing could be worse than 8-8. Worst outcome of all. Garrett survives and poor draft position.
And that's what I'm afraid of. I think they lose tonight but I think they have a chance with NY and Oakland and then Zeke comes back. It just has that 8-8 look and it's another excuse made for Garrett.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys win!!!!! All you quitters can crawl back under the rock you came from.

haleyrules

Reaction score
So if we are 7-8 then you will be cheering for a loss?
Fuzzy. I can never cheer for a Cowboy loss with my emotions. An 8-8 season is a disaster. Garrett survives and a poor draft slot. Poison. Logic dictates if the post season is lost...get the best draft choices you can. This club has a window..they need a big defensive?? draft without putting too fine a point on it. No Cowboy fan wants the club to lose on a game to game basis. But, there is a reality that needs to be faced.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
So you guys don't want to avoid what you see as a "disaster" and the "worst outcome." Reeks of cognitive dissonance to me.