Who's Mean?

ghst187

Reaction score
I know we have Roy and James that will lay some big hits but I think a missing ingredient to our defense (besides a new coordinator) is a nasty LB that is just flat out cruel and intimidating. A Ray Lewis-type if you will.
I think Arrington is kinda like that, obviously Merriman is that guy for SD.

First question, anyone else agree that a guy like that would take our D to the next level?
Second, who's out there, if anyone that could give us that either in the draft or FA?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I know we have Roy and James that will lay some big hits but I think a missing ingredient to our defense (besides a new coordinator) is a nasty LB that is just flat out cruel and intimidating. A Ray Lewis-type if you will.
I think Arrington is kinda like that, obviously Merriman is that guy for SD.

First question, anyone else agree that a guy like that would take our D to the next level?
Second, who's out there, if anyone that could give us that either in the draft or FA?

I think Dallas does need a fiery leader. Definitely agree that is missing from the defense.

Don't know that he necessarily has to be mean.....just intense. I don't want a guy like "Stabby" Lewis. I don't think Arrington is that guy at all.