Who's to blame?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Take time to participate. So many on the Dallas team have been referred to as goats.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Not just this game, but in general, I'm starting to think Jason Garrett ain't that great. We have too many weapons for us to only score 13 points. I don't care how good the Steelers are. We needed to adjust to what they were giving us and we didn't.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I thought Garrett got a little to conservative with his play calling when we were up 10 points with under 7 minutes to go. He had a chance there to step on their throats and i don't feel his play calling represented that.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Man I hate to do this to my boy, but Romo totally sucked today and accounted for 4 turnovers (3 picks and a fumble).

I am willing to give Romo some latitude due to his hand, but he has got to play better than this.

Come on Romo, you are better than this.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2472441 said:
Man I hate to do this to my boy, but Romo totally sucked today and accounted for 4 turnovers (3 picks and a fumble).

I am willing to give Romo some latitude due to his hand, but he has got to play better than this.

Come on Romo, you are better than this.

Agreed. He takes the majority of the blame for this loss. However, normally he's the reason we win. I can't be too hard on him since he's the only reason we're even in the hunt right now.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Tony Romo.

4 turnovers in a big game. Thats unacceptable. If Tony wants the choker label removed from his forehead, hes got to step up his play during crunch time. I remember him saying before how you like to get yourself in these types of situations because the more you experience it, you learn and get better. Okay, so is Tony ever going to get better at these December games? I hope so, I have not given up on him.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I don't understand why we don't it more often , or rollouts or quick slants when Romo is getting pressured.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Sasquatch;2472474 said:
I don't understand why we don't it more often , or rollouts or quick slants when Romo is getting pressured.

I just made a thread about this very thing. I have no idea why we don't do more of that kind of stuff. People hate on Andy Reid, but if he had our weapons to use when he was calling plays, it'd be scary.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Given the choices listed, and if I could only choose one, then I'd have to put this on Romo's shoulders. He has shown us that (like Aikman's inability to play effectively in the rain), he can't play in crappy weather.

Having said that, if I could add another option to this poll, I'd blame the weather.

:storm: