Whose fault wasn't it?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Seems to me from reading the threads, everyone has his/her own theory as to was at fault, as follows:

Wade because he is too soft

Garrett should be fired well just because. The boy wonder ran the ball today which so many here called for but alas now he didn't throw enough.

Sparano because his OL is crap.

Romo because he nailed Jessica on a holiday

Crayton for yapping then dropping

Roy Williams just because he was on the field

Reeves because he sucks

entire defence

entire offence

Water boy

Carpenter because he had the nerve to be taken by Parcells

Parcells for quitting on us

Jones for allowing parcells to quit and then hiring fatty Wade who can't win when it counts

Cowboyszone.com for putting up Commander colours in November

Wade's zone defence

Columbo for taking a penalty

Davis for taking a penalty

Anyone else?

So then who wasn't at fault?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I think the team as a whole has to accept what led to the defeat. We made to many mental errors that cost us a lot of yards and the game. We playd well enough to win, but the penalties really cost us the game. We drive down to the 20 right at the end and get those penalties to move us back...those mntal errors led to the INT when we had to try and just take one last shot.

No blame on any one player for me, just mental errors as a team.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1900742 said:
I am sure if you look hard enough, you can blame them too

Like you said, Ware was offside and gave the Giants a third-and-1 instead of having to punt. They converted that on a sneak, then scored on the next play.

Barber cut upfield instead of going out of bounds on the first play of our final possession, and he fumbled on the second play (after he was down). Not going out of bounds cost us 20 critical seconds, and the fumble probably cost five or 10 while the officials sorted it out. He also did nothing in the second half (11 for 28) and missed a blitz pickup on the 14-yard sack Romo took.

Witten ... not sure. Maybe he missed a block somewhere along the line. But he picked up his level of play as the game went along, while the rest of the offense went south.

The only guy on defense who can't be blamed (as far as I can remember) is Newman. They didn't even ATTEMPT a pass in his direction.

McBriar was excellent, too. It's not his fault Keith Davis missed an easy tackle. McBriar's other three punts left the Giants at their own 10, 3 and 12.