Whose going to the TITANS game on 8/30 ?

Jimmie

Reaction score
I just picked up a sweet set of tickets off ebay for $30!!!!! :D

Wulfman

Unofficial GM
Reaction score
Sorry, won't be there.

But I will be at FedEx Field on 9/27 as Parcells and the Cowboys go lay the smackdown on Joe Gibbs and the Deadskins on Monday Night Football. It just doesn't getmuch better than that--unless I was in Dallas for the game.

Jimmie

Reaction score
Wulfman said:
Sorry, won't be there.

But I will be at FedEx Field on 9/27 as Parcells and the Cowboys go lay the smackdown on Joe Gibbs and the Deadskins on Monday Night Football. It just doesn't getmuch better than that--unless I was in Dallas for the game.

that would be an awesome game to attend!

Jimmie

Reaction score
section 4, row 28.... lower level is why i said sweet seats, its corner endzone....

Jimmie

Reaction score
sweet, called the company, Metro Tickets, and also picked up a pair of tickets to the Chiefs game for the same price as my Titans tickets!!!
Section 3, Row 18!

Anyone know where I can get a parking pass ?

Jimmie

Reaction score
anyone know where I can get some parking passes or a good place to park before the game?

i talked to the gentleman on the phone, he said blue parking passes would cost me more than I paid for my seats!

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
anyone know where I can get some parking passes or a good place to park before the game?

i talked to the gentleman on the phone, he said blue parking passes would cost me more than I paid for my seats!
They are pretty expensive, if you drive around to the blue parking side off of 183 they usually will let you buy one for $40, if you're with me it's $20 or free ;) . I think ticketmaster sells them, too. You can find out more info at this number (972)785-5000.